MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Haven

See this is why I need to limit my time on this board. I was initially content with my haul of one blush from this collection and happily skipped MM. Now I feel the urge to stalk the Nordies site to order MM. LOL

Rinstar

Glad I decided to order MM after, I would have been sad if it sold out and I didn't get it. Don't forget about the Macy's, Nordstrom et al sites! There is still hope for you ladies who missed MM on the MAC site.

bambiraptor

I didn't get MM. totally flip flopped on that one.. which is strange b/c it's the first one I was drawn to. I'm planning on having my husband run up to the MAC counter we have at the Macy's in our hometown on thursday to pick it up.

Ended up getting FoJ and PP (which is so unlike me!) and Pink Cult too. Plus a few (too many) other things from the other collections.

krystyles

FYI, the collection is on the Canadian web site as well, but not "officially". If you go to the site map, the links for all the new collections are in place. The madness begins...

I'll say it- every time I hear of something selling out within minutes, it actually makes me want to say "screw this" and walk away from the whole collection. I don't know why, but it just really leaves a bad taste in my mouth- whether it's something I wanted or not. Weird.
I feel the same way. Especially knowing that a lot is going to end up on eBay. The folks in charge of sales/marketing at MAC know exactly what they are doing.

allThingsGirl

Woah, just when I made the decision to get MM it's sold out! I had no idea the collection was already up. :(

I ended up with Full of Joy though (and Pink Cult too).

Sugar & Spice

Can't wait to see PT, I can't decide between PT & PC. I like PT more but I know I'm going to have to double dip and I'm afraid of ruining the formula where as PC is matte and foolproof.

Yay just picked up PT and IF. I'll put up swatches tonight

HoneyMilk

Make-up shouldn't make me this annoyed. Really... I grabbed PT and IF (and pink popcorn) but don't know if I should get PC too... What finish is PT again?

missah

it was interesting that the orangey blushes were the ones that were sold out first! I only got Lovecloud from this collection which I saw at the MAC counter in Melb today. GORGEOUS! It was bright pink without the uber blue tones and looked lovely on my tanned yellow NC25/30 skin.

laurako79

I got: Pink cult Immortal flower Modern mandarin Pink tea Lovecloud Peony petal Full of joy Whisper of gilt Superb Sweet heat Blue orbit Young venus :) can't wait!!!

mac_aiken

The blushes are up on Nordstrom.com but you have to look for the colors in the same list as the permanent colors.

OMG! My biggest MAC haul ever! I got MM, PP, LC, and FoJ. Also hauled PC and Magenta and a few other things from the other new collections. Whew!

sweetkitty

Well I wanted to order, but can't justify paying shipping, when there is always a free shipping code, hopefully tomorrow. If anyone has one for Canada please post, I'll be back later.

*JJ*

i got lovecloud and pink tea.
they are pretty but nothing too special, so don't be upset if you have to skip this collection ladies!
MM is the most unusual out of this collection, pink tea is very similiar to pink cult (at least on me).

here are some phone pics (all in natural light):

clockwise from top: pink cult, lovecloud, pink tea

top to bottom: lovecloud, pink cult, pink tea

Latest posts