MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

MACina

Hi ladies!! It's been a long time since I've been on here! Hope everyone is okay!

th_welcomeback2.png

Honi

T has closeups on the makeup bag: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-wash-dry-makeup-bag-review-photos?

MissElle12

Update: checked my list from April 10th, Freshen Up, Laundry List l/g and Hipness blush. Means nothing to me, I have to look over these items again. Somehow I was unsubscribed from this thread so I've been missing everything!
Freshen up is the tri-colored highlight powder correct?? Or is it the lighter colered blush (not Hipness...the other one)? I swatched both the light blush and the highlight powder and they looked extremely ashy on me
001_unsure.gif

Monsy

When I got AS I didn't like it. At all. Did nothing for me. Then i started pairing it with double definition ed and i have been wearing it so often i have dent in it

awickedshape

I am liking that lime green shade from T's review of Green Clean. http://www.temptalia.com/mac-green-clean-veluxe-pearlfusion-eyeshadow-trio-reviews-photos-swatches The olive/khaki shade looks close to the left shade in the Gucci Fume duo in T's swatches and I have never tried the VPF formula so I think any decisions will be made if I'm awake when it launches.

Prettypackages

It's that kind of formula like sculpting powders. They seem hard but they are really not. They are not soft and powdery like some other formulas for example careblend. They are sheer and not a lot of product gets picked up on the brush
Sounds like she doesn't know how to use the product.

I find a dense brush works much better than a soft and/or fluffy one. I only have the regular powder so I can't say for the bronzers, but the regular powder isn't supposed to provide a lot of coverage; it's meant to give a diffused look to the skin... Blurring pores etc. but not to "cover" anything. That's what the MAC artist told me anyway. I assume these bronzers are meant to provide a sheer wash of "natural" colour and the other bronzers in the collection would be for those who want a lot of colour intensity. But since I haven't seen these products in person yet, I'm kind of just speculating based on my experience with the regular Studio Sculpt powder.

Quote: Originally Posted by rooocelle

Wearing Tumble Dry with Blazing Haute blush. Tumble Dry looks to me like a lipbalm. Guess I'm not too crazy about it..
gorgeous, perfect nude look.