MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

lyseD

If someone told me many years ago that I was going to own an orange lipstick, I would've told them 'stop taking drugs'... It's very different, I can see myself working this with a red or a burgundy... I actually quite like it
Looks gorgeous on you. My MA has been trying to get me into an orange lip. She finally convinced my to try Ravishing by suggesting Strippeddown as a liner with it -- I love it.

allthingsglam

e128be34_image.jpeg
74b58b77_image.jpeg
Wearing Tumble Dry lipstick, I really like it, the colour is quite sheer but buildable.
Wow this makes me want to get Td Its stunning on u Enjoy

NATlar

Has anyone seen a review or even just photos of the makeup bag anywhere online? I want to wait for Nordstrom but with my job schedule it's just more efficient to stalk the MAC launch and get all my purchases in one go. Haven't stalked since Toledo lol!
Just seen this on "angelinalavitaebella" Instagram, so I guess this is the bag.

Corally

Thanks for posting. Did you have issues with the pigmentation?
No problems with pigmentation. It's great. I don't know, why Christine gave so lows ratings for these Sculpt Bronzers..:dunno:
I remember that Aphrodite's Shell got a bad rating too. And it became a favorite of many of us here. I even got a BU, and I rarely back up anything so that really says something! Golden Rinse looks beautiful and I'm tempted to buy it as a BU for my AS BU (lol) because I love it so much, but I need to restrain myself. :haha:

montREALady

And I just came home with Freshen Up. Wearing it with Tumble Dry again. After some long consideration, I'm in love with both!
Stunning! I need to look over my list for this collection again... Update: checked my list from April 10th, Freshen Up, Laundry List l/g and Hipness blush. Means nothing to me, I have to look over these items again. Somehow I was unsubscribed from this thread so I've been missing everything!

Vandekamp

Had to try Morange...
2161b22b_image.jpeg
If someone told me many years ago that I was going to own an orange lipstick, I would've told them 'stop taking drugs'... It's very different, I can see myself working this with a red or a burgundy... I actually quite like it
This will be a beautiful summer shade for you. It's very tropical.