MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Dominique33

ec99d92d_image.jpeg
Here is the brush I use for Golden Rinse powder. It works really very good, thus the texture is easy to play with. And to apply. It is a Kiko brush but I think you can find something similar :)

SassyWonder

Nope! I'm going to skip it still me thinks. That or I might go check everything out in store,I'm really unsure about this collection,so nothing will be bought online.
I was all excited now Im not so sure. Maybe just 2 lippies and a blush. That makeup bag is drool worthy though....

NaomiH

I was all excited no Im not so sure. Maybe just 2 lippies and a blush. That makeup bag is drool worthy though....
I'm thinking if I get anything it may be Hipness, Steam Heat and the bag. Kinda torn on Freshen Up, I'd definitely have to check that out in store first. I just love that bag, though I might sit back and wait for it to land in the CCO.

SassyWonder

I'm thinking if I get anything it may be Hipness, Steam Heat and the bag. Kinda torn on Freshen Up, I'd definitely have to check that out in store first. I just love that bag, though I might sit back and wait for it to land in the CCO.
I've been back and forth on Freshen up too. I like how it looks on some swatches. It's def an instore wait and see.

Shadowagent

I dragged my lazy backside to the MAC counter today. I'm so glad I ordered both Studio Sculpt bronzers! The colours are gorgeous, the texture is super smooth and they swatch beautifully. I'd love to know what T was smoking when she reviewed them :rolleyes: Hipness and Freshen Up were SO and the Hipness tester was gone. I really wanted to see Hipness IRL but I didn't feel like pestering the SA for the tester because it was pretty busy. Freshen Up is really nice though. I'm glad it was SO because I'd have picked it up otherwise. The red at the top is very pigmented so when all the colours are mixed together it actually ends up a shade or two darker than Crisp Whites. Highlighter my arse lol.
Is this collection out already? Is it going to be at MAC stores only or will it hit dept store counters and online too?

LiliV

I think I've added Freshen Up to my list along with Steam Heat. Still going to be a super small haul for me

B

Buffy89

Thank you for the swatches!!!
I will have to check Ash Blonde brow fl, it is permanent or limited editin colour?
Really nice!
No problem!
I think it was @erine1881 who's mentioned that they were perm in the US but LE here in Europe. My sales assistant who's the counter manager showed me "the book" and there was a rhombus sign next to them, but we weren't able to find that sign in the caption. She didn't know what that sign symbolizes, so that rhombus might be either just a new symbol or mean something weird...no triangle of death, though. But I purchased a backup to be on the safe side. Maybe somebody here knows?

edit: typos!

Howards End

After all my excitement over the makeup bag I decided for $10 more I'm instead getting MAC's black rectangle signature MU bag. Everything in my (black) bag is black (phone case, wallet etc) lol So I'll just be stalking for 1 or 2 CDN and Stylized :)