MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

montREALady

I'm with you Meka. Last year when I tried the bronzers, the darkest didn't show up on me/was my exact skin tone. We're the same shade and undertone I think.

So was I! It was such a beautiful bronzer for me. Now all I can probably use it as is an all over powder.

Me too C! That's why I want to swatch in person to be sure.
Yeah, I called it a highlight, I meant bronzer, lol. That overspray was AMAZING! I get pissed when I even see it now,lol, but I think I've used it since. That color is otherwise not too exciting on me. And I didn't know FU was $35! Say what now? How much are the blushes, $20?

Shars

I'm going to just get Hipness and call it a day tomorrow.

Yeah, I called it a highlight, I meant bronzer, lol. That overspray was AMAZING! I get pissed when I even see it now,lol, but I think I've used it since. That color is otherwise not too exciting on me. And I didn't know FU was $35! Say what now? How much are the blushes, $20?
The blushes are $24.50 and FU is $35.50. For reference, a Nars blush is $30, Clinique's are $21, Urban Decay's are $26 and Laura Mercier's are $26. "One of these things is not like the other... "
whistle.gif

montREALady

The blushes are $24.50 and FU is $35.50. For reference, a Nars blush is $30, Cliniques are $21, Urban Decay's are $26 and Laura Mercier's are $26. "One of these things is not like the other... "
whistle.gif
I just realized I put $20, what was I thinking, a regular blush is $22. LOL. I bought that UD Bittersweet blush in the blink of an eye. No thought.

charismafulltv

I'm going to just get Hipness and call it a day tomorrow. Yeah, I called it a highlight, I meant bronzer, lol. That overspray was AMAZING! I get pissed when I even see it now,lol, but I think I've used it since. That color is otherwise not too exciting on me. And I didn't know FU was $35! Say what now? How much are the blushes, $20?
It's funny that freshen up is FU. Like FU for $35.50 Mac!

msvluvsmac

I just realized I put $20, what was I thinking, a regular blush is $22. LOL. I bought that UD Bittersweet blush in the blink of an eye. No thought. 
I know right! Since I bought those UD blushes, I rarely touch my MAC ones. I MAY get Hipness, still on the fence about it.

smileyt06

I may get hipness but I can care less about the packaging for a blush since I like to put them in my palette. If I get it I will be depotted as soon as it touches my hands. I did that for the riri good girl gone bad blush lol.

Prettypackages

I have been thinking that since we started using that abbreviation LOL!
LOL, didn't even notice that...

I'm thinking of skipping hipness for Nars or UD. Nars just last on me longer. Mac blushes fade on me after awhile. I'm c urrently looking to replace all of my MAC blushes with UD.

montREALady

I know right! Since I bought those UD blushes, I rarely touch my MAC ones. I MAY get Hipness, still on the fence about it.
I am so getting Rapture on Friday, ding, PAYDAY! I swatched it again today and love it. I do still love my MAC blushes though...and NYX...LOL!

Shars

I am so getting Rapture on Friday, ding, PAYDAY! I swatched it again today and love it. I do still love my MAC blushes though...and NYX...LOL!
Get it from Beauty.com when you do. They're doing 20% plus Ebates/Rebates! I think the sale ends Friday too.

Sweetyellow

I'm going to be stalking for just one lipstick tonight. Not even bothering with Freshen Up because the price is ridiculous and I wanted a highlighter not a powder/blush/whatever. Hipness reminds me of something I already own. Crisp Whites is too ashy. I'm not too crazy about the bronzing powders so that's a pass. This collection is such a bummer to me now.

iShadow

I'm going to be stalking for just one lipstick tonight. Not even bothering with Freshen Up because the price is ridiculous and I wanted a highlighter not a powder/blush/whatever. Hipness reminds me of something I already own. Crisp Whites is too ashy. I'm not too crazy about the bronzing powders so that's a pass. This collection is such a bummer to me now.
I totally agree. I always loved the extended/new bronzer shades... They just need to stop trying with Studio Sculpt powder. The summer collection is usually so fun! Which lipstick are you stalking? Glad I'm not the only one refreshing every few minutes lol.