MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Shars

you my dear get a big thumbs up! thank you!
bouquet.gif

Sweetyellow

I totally agree. I always loved the extended/new bronzer shades... They just need to stop trying with Studio Sculpt powder. The summer collection is usually so fun! Which lipstick are you stalking? Glad I'm not the only one refreshing every few minutes lol.
Tumble Dry. I recently bought Reel Sexy from the Mac Is Beauty collection and realized I really love peachy corals especially when paired with a good bronzing powder as a blush. My favorite is one from Guerlain. I don't know but I've just been really into keeping it light in the makeup department lately, so I barely wear any eyeshadow except for Smoulder eye kohl smudged into my lash line and some Red Cherry lashes. On my skintone (NC44) this is my ideal "nude" look especially with the trend that's been going on lately. What are you picking up from this collection?

iShadow

Tumble Dry. I recently bought Reel Sexy from the Mac Is Beauty collection and realized I really love peachy corals especially when paired with a good bronzing powder as a blush. My favorite is one from Guerlain. I don't know but I've just been really into keeping it light in the makeup department lately, so I barely wear any eyeshadow except for Smoulder eye kohl smudged into my lash line and some Red Cherry lashes. On my skintone (NC44) this is my ideal "nude" look especially with the trend that's been going on lately. What are you picking up from this collection?
Oh yes, Reel Sexy on NC44 is to die for. :eyelove: I'm thinking the ridiculously priced Freshen Up (MSFN was reformulated and given a mirror... and they're $32. $35.50 for a normal compact? Lame.), Tumble Dry and Crisp Whites are what I'm gonna go for. I'm on the fence about Crisp Whites... But I'm NW13 and I can't help myself with a soft, peachy blush.

Sweetyellow

Oh yes, Reel Sexy on NC44 is to die for.
eyelove.gif
I'm thinking the ridiculously priced Freshen Up (MSFN was reformulated and given a mirror... and they're $32. $35.50 for a normal compact? Lame.), Tumble Dry and Crisp Whites are what I'm gonna go for. I'm on the fence about Crisp Whites... But I'm NW13 and I can't help myself with a soft, peachy blush.
Crisp Whites and Tumble Dry will look great on your skintone. Great picks! Maybe consider picking up Golden Rinse bronzing powder to go along with the blush?
poke.gif

LiliV

I'm excited to stalk tonight! My only definite is Steam Heat but as of right now I'm still going to try and grab Freshen Up too

rinacee

So excited the night is here! It'll be another long one (east coast bleh) but I bought snacks and an energy drink (last resort). So glad I had vacay time to take tomorrow off.

rinacee

This may have already been addressed, but where can the brow products be found? Are they just with the permanent items, or will they be on the same collection page eventually?

mercede466

i am hopeful that the coming soon page was up pretty early today so maybe just maybe we will have a decent launch time.....i'm trying to be optimistic! lol!!!!

msvluvsmac

I am so getting Rapture on Friday, ding, PAYDAY! I swatched it again today and love it. I do still love my MAC blushes though...and NYX...LOL!
Awesome!! I still love my MAC blushes too but I'm just so excited about Bittersweet and Quiver I can't stop grabbing them. Lol. Are you getting anything from this collection?

sdsamler

I'm actually debating if I should wait for the in store launch to see if I actually will LIKE crisp whites and tumble dry....but then I think that I'd be crazy to try and go with my two year old to a launch day lol and if anything I'll save my must have matte bronze for the store bc it's unlikly to sell out right away....ugh, my mac logic fails lol