MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Gryffindor

Ugh, I don't know what I want. I know I need at least one lipstick because of the packaging. No interest in the nudes, and I don't exactly NEED another red or orange, but I have to buy one of them. Kinda like Hipness, but I have so many blushes I don't use as it is (tend to chicken out of using anything remotely bright/interesting and just use Pink Cult all the time). Love the Permanent Press trio, but do I need more neutral shadows? I just don't know what to do...I'm pretty much just buying stuff for the packaging.

clare0325

My list keeps changing! Steam Heat and the 125 for sure, leaning toward Golden Rinse (mainly for the compact,) and maybe maybe maybe Freshen Up. Fingers crossed I can nab any of them, of course. Honestly, if it wasn't for the packaging I'd probably skip most of it

Girlybeautyxo

It's taken a while, but I think I finally have my list!

Tumble Dry, Freshen Up, and Crisp Whites. I was going to get a brush and a compact, but i decided against it because I was only going to get them because of the pretty compact and the brush looked cool.

montREALady

No problem Steam Heat is a Satin finish and Tumble Dry is a Lustre :)
Darn it. Okay, thanks! I think I knew that in the beginning that's why I didn't want any of them. I don't need another satin red and lustres...meh. Though I do love Call The Hairdresser from MIB. Maybe Morange. I feel like I need a lipstick in this casing! I have Laundry List on my list, but I don't know that I need another lipglass I won't wear a lot, ha!!

TwiggyPop

*HUGS* :support: I know how you feel I also had a very stressful day/week. It will get better though. Is there no way you can get a different Doctor? What's your list from this collection?
I have to search for another Dr, but sometimes it takes months to get in. They usually try to move appointments around to get me in sooner since I'm high risk, but just having to wait longer between the last appt to the next scares me because I've had a migraine since March 26th, nonstop. I mean I know I suffered severe trauma, but I'm practically useless 4-5 days out of the week. My list for this collection is Golden Rinse Washeteria Tumble Dry I wish I could get the 125 brush, but I have to watch my money right now.
I hope things get better for you. I always tell myself to stay home when something bad happens because it only gets worse in my experience. Have you ever had an ophthalmologist take a look at your eyes because of your headaches?
I should've stayed home, but I really thought I was going to find a good Dr because the hospital I went to is known for having good neurologists. My headaches are from a brain aneurysm I had in March, they had to run a coil up into the aneurysm to keep it from filling up with blood anymore. Picture filling a balloon with water and then running a string into the balloon until the balloon is filled with string instead of water. That's the blood vessel in my head, it bubbled out and filled with blood so they had to fill it with a coil so the blood doesn't cause it to bubble out any further. The surgery was nothing compared to the headaches I've had ever since then.

TwiggyPop

Darn it. Okay, thanks! I think I knew that in the beginning that's why I didn't want any of them. I don't need another satin red and lustres...meh. Though I do love Call The Hairdresser from MIB. Maybe Morange. I feel like I need a lipstick in this casing! I have Laundry List on my list, but I don't know that I need another lipglass I won't wear a lot, ha!!
That's why I changed my mind about Tumble Dry. Haha. I want that beautiful colored bullet!

rinacee

Took a little power nap since I had been up early (around 5 AM) and while I feel slightly more refreshed, it just makes me wanna sleep more!