MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

NATlar

I added Steam Heat and Delicates to my wash and dry haul now thats 7 things I got now I'm definitly done... spent a lot on this collection!

I did want the 125 brush but I don't like the split on it, but I heard from my MAC counter today that they are bringing back the 125 brush into the PERM line but in the orignal black and silver and there wont be a split on the brush... all black hairs yay!!!!

sdsamler

So I called the Nordstrom at the americana in Glendale, Ca and they said the collection is launching the 21st, Thursday. I told her that some stores were launching Wednesday to coincide with the sale, but she said no they weren't BUT they were taking PRESALES and had good stock of everything

laurennnxox

So I called the Nordstrom at the americana in Glendale, Ca and they said the collection is launching the 21st, Thursday. I told her that some stores were launching Wednesday to coincide with the sale, but she said no they weren't BUT they were taking PRESALES and had good stock of everything
Thanks for the heads up! :)

squirtlesquad54

Pictures! :)  I'm loving everything, except Golden Rinse. I'm not sure how I feel about it, as I said earlier. Might exchange for a different bronzer after I swatch in store. We'll see! I'm already contemplating another order... I'm trying to wait until the counter release though. I'm eyeing one of the brushes and I definitely want a BU of tumble dry. It's a bit peachier on my lips than the lip swatch would suggest. However, it's not as "creamsicle" orange as the arm swatch shows. I'm assuming that because it's more sheer, the pink in my lips alters the color. I'm glad, though, I love how it looks on my lips much much more than how it swatches on my arm. When I first swatched it, I was like "ew, no." good thing I actually tried it on. :) [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] Golden Rinse, Crisp Whites, Steam Heat & Tumble Dry. ^^^ Top to Bottom: Golden Rinse, Crisp Whites, Tumble Dry, Steam Heat.  ^ Wearing Tumble Dry, Golden Rinse, and Crisp Whites. The cheek products are unfortunately hard to see in this lighting. They're there though, I promise! lol (I tried facing direct light too, but on camera the sun was washing everything out. TD is a little peachier IRL.) [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] ^ Wearing Steam Heat, Golden Rinse, and Crisp Whites.  I have to be careful pairing CW and GR together on my cheeks, can become way too orange. I had to tone it down a little with loose powder. I bet the bronzer would be beautiful with Hipness though!  PS, please excuse the jacked up brows. I did them in 3 seconds just for the sake of the pictures and realized I forgot to comb the product through. :sweat:
Beautiful pictures!!!!!!

squirtlesquad54

Was it just me or did anyone else think one of the compacts would have a palm tree on the front from this image??
80e54354_image.jpeg

Shars

Pictures! :)

I'm loving everything, except Golden Rinse. I'm not sure how I feel about it, as I said earlier. Might exchange for a different bronzer after I swatch in store. We'll see! I'm already contemplating another order... I'm trying to wait until the counter release though. I'm eyeing one of the brushes and I definitely want a BU of tumble dry. It's a bit peachier on my lips than the lip swatch would suggest. However, it's not as "creamsicle" orange as the arm swatch shows. I'm assuming that because it's more sheer, the pink in my lips alters the color. I'm glad, though, I love how it looks on my lips much much more than how it swatches on my arm. When I first swatched it, I was like "ew, no." good thing I actually tried it on. :)

Golden Rinse, Crisp Whites, Steam Heat & Tumble Dry.

^^^ Top to Bottom: Golden Rinse, Crisp Whites, Tumble Dry, Steam Heat.

^ Wearing Tumble Dry, Golden Rinse, and Crisp Whites. The cheek products are unfortunately hard to see in this lighting. They're there though, I promise! lol (I tried facing direct light too, but on camera the sun was washing everything out. TD is a little peachier IRL.)

^ Wearing Steam Heat, Golden Rinse, and Crisp Whites.

I have to be careful pairing CW and GR together on my cheeks, can become way too orange. I had to tone it down a little with loose powder. I bet the bronzer would be beautiful with Hipness though!

PS, please excuse the jacked up brows. I did them in 3 seconds just for the sake of the pictures and realized I forgot to comb the product through.
sweatdrop.gif

Oooh. They both look lovely on you, but steam heat is a winner for sure!
graucho.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by squirtlesquad54

I'm so excited
pompom.gif

Yay! How do the brushes feel?

elegant-one

Thank you, thank you!! Did you get anything from this collection? :)

Thank you! And yessss you do! It's a beautiful red and I'm obsessed with the packaging!
I thought it would be a beautiful knock out red! Happy to read this.

I want CW but I am so afraid that it will turn orange on me. What to do, what to do.

montREALady

I'm loving everything, except Golden Rinse. I'm not sure how I feel about it, as I said earlier. Might exchange for a different bronzer after I swatch in store. We'll see! I'm already contemplating another order... I'm trying to wait until the counter release though. I'm eyeing one of the brushes and I definitely want a BU of tumble dry. It's a bit peachier on my lips than the lip swatch would suggest. However, it's not as "creamsicle" orange as the arm swatch shows. I'm assuming that because it's more sheer, the pink in my lips alters the color. I'm glad, though, I love how it looks on my lips much much more than how it swatches on my arm. When I first swatched it, I was like "ew, no." good thing I actually tried it on. :)

^ Wearing Tumble Dry, Golden Rinse, and Crisp Whites. The cheek products are unfortunately hard to see in this lighting. They're there though, I promise! lol (I tried facing direct light too, but on camera the sun was washing everything out. TD is a little peachier IRL.)

I have to be careful pairing CW and GR together on my cheeks, can become way too orange. I had to tone it down a little with loose powder. I bet the bronzer would be beautiful with Hipness though!

PS, please excuse the jacked up brows. I did them in 3 seconds just for the sake of the pictures and realized I forgot to comb the product through.
sweatdrop.gif
Gorg! You can put mud on those lips and Sharpie on your brows and still look great, you're gorg girlie!

TwiggyPop

Pictures! :)  I'm loving everything, except Golden Rinse. I'm not sure how I feel about it, as I said earlier. Might exchange for a different bronzer after I swatch in store. We'll see! I'm already contemplating another order... I'm trying to wait until the counter release though. I'm eyeing one of the brushes and I definitely want a BU of tumble dry. It's a bit peachier on my lips than the lip swatch would suggest. However, it's not as "creamsicle" orange as the arm swatch shows. I'm assuming that because it's more sheer, the pink in my lips alters the color. I'm glad, though, I love how it looks on my lips much much more than how it swatches on my arm. When I first swatched it, I was like "ew, no." good thing I actually tried it on. :) [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] Golden Rinse, Crisp Whites, Steam Heat & Tumble Dry. ^^^ Top to Bottom: Golden Rinse, Crisp Whites, Tumble Dry, Steam Heat.  ^ Wearing Tumble Dry, Golden Rinse, and Crisp Whites. The cheek products are unfortunately hard to see in this lighting. They're there though, I promise! lol (I tried facing direct light too, but on camera the sun was washing everything out. TD is a little peachier IRL.) [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] ^ Wearing Steam Heat, Golden Rinse, and Crisp Whites.  I have to be careful pairing CW and GR together on my cheeks, can become way too orange. I had to tone it down a little with loose powder. I bet the bronzer would be beautiful with Hipness though!  PS, please excuse the jacked up brows. I did them in 3 seconds just for the sake of the pictures and realized I forgot to comb the product through. :sweat:
You look gorgeous!!! Steam Heat was made for you! Now I might need it. I'm in trouble. I'm really hoping Golden Rinse works for me!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

sweatdrop.gif
Everything looks great on you, especially SH!

Mayanas

I'm so excited :pompom:
24a8ebb7_image.jpeg
Great haul. Enjoy
Pretty as always. I have to check this collection in the store.

TwiggyPop

I know I should use a stiffer and denser brush for Golden Rinse, but does anyone have any recommendations? I was thinking of getting the 125, but I have a LOT of expenses coming up and wanted to keep my spending to a minimum for a while.