MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

sss215

Quote:
I WANT EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! THE PURPLE LIPSTICK MOST DEF!!! I GREW UP ON ARCHIES COMIC BOOKS AND I KNOW THIS COLLECTION WILL SELL OUT FAST!!!
pompom.gif

ME TOOOOO! I love the comic books!

MichaelaLou

Where do they get the packaging to make fakes if these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAC-LIBERTY-OF-LONDON-LIP-STICK-SHEER-PLUM-RARE-/150940843256?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Lipstick_PP&hash=item2324c67cf8 Edit: oops wrong thread

Audrey C

pantone already released the colors of next year. african violet is one of them but the actual color of the year is monaco blue. which i guess can be used in eyeshadows, eyeliners and mascaras.

P1colors.jpg
What a gorgeous palette! My faves are Poppy Red, Grayed Jade and Tender Shoots, although I like Emerald, Nectarine and Lemon Zest a lot too.

cremecup

Hi im always checking this site for sneak peaks of upcoming collections, and when i found one myself i thought it was only fair to share :)
so i decided to join specktra!
this is called summer sweetheart and the colours definatley the kind of colour im in to :)
i got the image from the elle website.enjoy!

cremecup

and a closer look of cheers my dear pigment.

also for those wondering about the coloured mascara, the makeup artist at the fashion show mixed a pigment called marine with mixing medium and applied to the lashes!

MACina

Gorgeous....thank you for sharing cremecup!

I will get both....Summer Sweetheart and Cheers my Dear.
I have CMD already but I need it in this pretty packaging and I need a fullsize because I love it so much
heart.gif

also for those wondering about the coloured mascara, the makeup artist at the fashion show mixed a pigment called marine with mixing medium and applied to the lashes!

BriarRose

Yikes... I think I need to make a resolution now to just try and get Party Parrot and Pink Pigeon next month and not buy anything else from MAC this year. I need to save for this.

I want all 4 things we have pics of so far, and I don't even use Pigments!
sigh.gif

Naughtyp

lol I don't use pigments ( yet, my brilliantly cool set is on its way!!) and I like Summer Sweetheart in the tube only I can't pull that color off it just feels weird on me too similar to my skin tone or something. or maybe because my lips are naturally darker than that? idk with way it's a lil money saved lol I want the purple eyeshadow the Veronica lipgloss , the Betty lipstick(maybe) the Betty pigment (maybe) and that's just from what we have seen so far I'm sure I'm going to be adding more! I got so much from Marilyn and glamourdaze that now I'm thinking if I don't get party parrot or pink pigeon I will be ok (WTF?!? lmao) since I have CAndy Yum Yum , Quick Sizzle, Show Orchid , Dear Diary and Occ Nylon for bright pinks aNd impassioned and moxie for bright reds. but I'm still going to try and get both PP an PP ;) I thought I was over gloss but I plan on getting 2 Veronica ones ( that would be my first BU ever! ) well that's not true I BU Bunny Pink ( Playboy) but then I sold it because I thought I'd make it last forever lol too bad my mom jacked it and used almosth the whole fucking thing ;( otherwise I kno if still have it. back to Archie's, I wonder if the other Veronica lipgloss and pigment is a dark purple? it looks really dark in the pic but if it is I am getting both!! Team Purple!!

Mac-Guy

Yikes... I think I need to make a resolution now to just try and get Party Parrot and Pink Pigeon next month and not buy anything else from MAC this year. I need to save for this.

I want all 4 things we have pics of so far, and I don't even use Pigments!
sigh.gif
With a bit of practice, they can be fun to use. Go for it!

Michelemu21

back to Archie's, I wonder if the other Veronica lipgloss and pigment is a dark purple? it looks really dark in the pic but if it is I am getting both!! Team Purple!!
I wish I had bought that playboy lipstick but I wasn't into Mac then. They need to do another collection!

Naughtyp

I kno!!! I still have my case lol it has a lil left that I can scrape out I don't have the heart to B2M it since it had little bunnies on it ;)

kimibos

thanks for sharing. i love the look of the gloss!! im def getting both. i want a peachy pigment now.

ladyarwen

I have a feeling that gloss will be on the milky side, plus it's a bit too light for my liking anyway. That pigment on the other hand...I have no colors like it, so I'm definitely interested.