MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

kimibos

I tried my best to enlarge them.
girlhaha.gif

There seem to be some pencils in the front, or maybe those are also the e/s palettes. And two cheek products in the middle. Not sure what's in the back. Might be the pigments.

Looks like there's nail polish in the front not pigments. So there are 4 polishes.
pompom.gif
im soo excited about this collection!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
pompom.gif
im soo excited about this collection!
I'm more excited for whatever that black display is.
From Archie's I'm just curious about the cheek products, and/or maybe a lippie.

Also, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but on the display on the right it looks like there are some kind of pots on it. Dare I say... Paint Pots?
shockt.gif

xasperadastra

Also, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but on the display on the right it looks like there are some kind of pots on it. Dare I say... Paint Pots?
shockt.gif

this one may be a blush collection? or big eyeshadows...the other one with black display it's small and it seems there are 4 lipsticks and, again, eyeshadows or blushes...

I'm really excited for Archie's girls and new stuff!!

kimibos

shockt.gif

i want paint pots like nubile.

liba

I blew up the photo as much as I could too!

That black one on the left has 2 cheek products for sure, plus 3 vials in the back that could be pigments or polishes. The promo picture on the display is a girl's face with lots of red coloring all around the eyes and a deeper, smokier taupe color for a cheek contour. I like that she's got sort of curly, tousled hair.

As for the Archie's Girls displays, yep, I see in the center: 2 WW style eyeshadow palettes on the bottom, 2 compacts in the middle - could be BPs, or maybe even MSFs in a compact, WW style again (no telling what!), then what looks like 4 vials plus 2 pots of something - could be f/l or p/p or maybe tendertones or blushes. I'm leaning towards thinking they're blushes with clear tops + archie picture in the center, the way the VV blushes were like. If the vials are pigments, then the vials on the side displays are polishes. Also on the side displays are definitely glosses - looks like each. As for where the lipsticks are, hard to tell ..... they ARE white, so it'd be hard to see them against the white of the display bases. Also in the center display underneath the shadow palettes are some things that are really hard to tell....I'm thinking they're either shade sticks or greasepaint sticks or the like, but yeah, super hard to tell.

We'll find out pretty soon, though, since I think everyone will be off to update by the beginning of Jan.!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Ooh, if those are BP I'll need both.

I'm getting really excited to find out more about the new collections those unknown displays belong too. But I can't even find anything about Apres Chic, so I guess we have to be a bit more patient until we know more.

NikiNatasha

I haven't been this excited about a collection in years because I've probably read every Archie comic book as a kid! I am loving what i've seen thus far

MACina

BPs would be awesome
th_e2cloud9.gif

I blew up the photo as much as I could too!

That black one on the left has 2 cheek products for sure, plus 3 vials in the back that could be pigments or polishes. The promo picture on the display is a girl's face with lots of red coloring all around the eyes and a deeper, smokier taupe color for a cheek contour. I like that she's got sort of curly, tousled hair.

As for the Archie's Girls displays, yep, I see in the center: 2 WW style eyeshadow palettes on the bottom, 2 compacts in the middle - could be BPs, or maybe even MSFs in a compact, WW style again (no telling what!), then what looks like 4 vials plus 2 pots of something - could be f/l or p/p or maybe tendertones or blushes. I'm leaning towards thinking they're blushes with clear tops + archie picture in the center, the way the VV blushes were like. If the vials are pigments, then the vials on the side displays are polishes. Also on the side displays are definitely glosses - looks like each. As for where the lipsticks are, hard to tell ..... they ARE white, so it'd be hard to see them against the white of the display bases. Also in the center display underneath the shadow palettes are some things that are really hard to tell....I'm thinking they're either shade sticks or greasepaint sticks or the like, but yeah, super hard to tell.

We'll find out pretty soon, though, since I think everyone will be off to update by the beginning of Jan.!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for posting, sephoraholic! I'm not sure if those are BP, Pearlmattes or blushes.(my guess would be Pearlmattes) And they remind me of the Physician Formula blushes too.
Not a fan of the heart design on it, but of course if the product itself is nice I'll buy them.