MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

pocketmouse

I love love love the powder with the hearts, I've actually wanted the Physician's Formula ones for a while now, so these will be a great alternative. I've never read Archie's comics but for some reason I'm beyond excited for this collection, it is just too cute! (plus I really hope it comes out on Valentine's Day like I suspect it does, it's on a Thursday this year and it fits the theme of this collection perfectly!)

Mac-Guy

I'm positive that we will learn the color story soon-ish. Then we'll know for sure what products we can expect :)

Naughtyp

I hope this comes out BEFORE valentines day that way I will already have it all ;) I am jockin that heart powder and will be getting one hopefully! shit I never even read Archie's comics but so far I want hella shit from this collection!

ForeverJenn

I can't wait for this collection
love.gif

Genn

I'm really looking forward to this collection too. I've kind of quit following almost everything else.

princess sarah

hmmm the more I see of this collection, I am not 100% sold, I think I need to see the colour story to know what I want from this

martiangurll

I hope this comes out BEFORE valentines day that way I will already have it all
winks.gif
I am jockin that heart powder and will be getting one hopefully! shit I never even read Archie's comics but so far I want hella shit from this collection!
You took the words right outta my mouth

ChosenOne

I would buy anything that comes out in emerald or jade green, especially eye products. Fingers crossed we'll see a lot of that in 2013!
Kind of OT, but since this was being discussed on this thread a while ago...

I was under the impression that Monaco Blue was going to be the color of 2013, but I'm reading reports today that it's actually going to be Emerald? Anyone else hear about this? Maybe my wish came true!!! Keeping my eyes open for lots of beautiful emeralds next year!
cheerleader.gif

kimibos

I was under the impression that Monaco Blue was going to be the color of 2013, but I'm reading reports today that it's actually going to be Emerald? Anyone else hear about this? Maybe my wish came true!!! Keeping my eyes open for lots of beautiful emeralds next year!
cheerleader.gif
same here, when i posted that the site was blue. well, i like emerald alot too, but i somehow feel monaco blue was better. more pacifying after all the orange from this year. good thing monaco blue and emerald go well together.
flower.gif

GlamQueen21

I am happy to hear that Emerald will be the color for 2013! That is the reason why I have been on a green kick lately.

On topic:

Cannot wait for the color story for this and I am still searching for it as well as promo images.

ChosenOne

same here, when i posted that the site was blue. well, i like emerald alot too, but i somehow feel monaco blue was better. more pacifying after all the orange from this year. good thing monaco blue and emerald go well together.
flower.gif
So true!!!
drinks.gif