MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

montREALady

Nope!! Natick, Masachusetts! She gave me the store address and phone number lol...I had asked if there were ANY in NY, NJ, or CT and she said the only one in the northeast carrying the collection was in MA. That's when I gave up lol
Why didn't you place a phone order? That's what I did when I spoke to chat and got the 3 lonely locations in the east. I can't believe there were none in the tri-state area. I was so confused, lol.

From chat:
Here are the stores in the East Coast that are carrying this collection: Christiana Mall in Delaware- 302-613-6000. Natick, MA- 508-318-2600 and Tyson's corner in Virginia- 703-761-1121.

Natick is now sold out of LK btw.

maybeline46

I sent my hubby to get LJ for me and I keep calling him every 5 min lol
I saw a lot of hubbies at Times Square lol. One hubby was smart enough to check his bag before he left and realized they had given him some of the wrong stuff. Lucky for him! If he had gotten home without what they wifey wanted.....lol

NaomiH

I saw a lot of hubbies at Times Square lol.  One hubby was smart enough to check his bag before he left and realized they had given him some of the wrong stuff.  Lucky for him! If he had gotten home without what they wifey wanted.....lol
:shock:

Marsha Pomells

I saw a lot of hubbies at Times Square lol.  One hubby was smart enough to check his bag before he left and realized they had given him some of the wrong stuff.  Lucky for him! If he had gotten home without what they wifey wanted.....lol
I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, if he got her order wrong. I need to find a man, who would go out and buy me makeup... I can only dream

KGeezy

I cles every MAC in NY carrying the collection, 5th Ave in particular and they were all sold out of course . I called 5th Abe a little before they opened at 10 and they told me they have a good stock of LJ. I call back at 10 on the dot and it goes straight to voicemail . So I called no joke 16 times in a row before I got to speak to someone finally and LJ was all gone

lippieluv2013

I don't understand MAC!?! As much hype as there was surrounding the Mystery Collection they should have increased the number of products that they planned to produce for this collection. The lipsticks are gorgeous and in high demand. It would have been so much simpler and consumer friendly to make these easier to obtain. I love LJ and regret not getting two! The packaging is gorgeous. I want a wall painted like the packaging .... just one. The other walls can be complimentary colors. I'm not picky....

montREALady

My friend just ordered LK from Bloomies online. Well about 10-15mins ago. I don't even know how since I've been checking since yesterday after I got mine to let you all know if I see it. You have to have super timing it seems.

crayolaforeyes

Got my goodies last night from UPS. I am not loving LJ, I think I fell into the hype and had to get it. I have enough colors similar that I dont wear. I guess it is nice for collecting. I compared it to the colors I had similar (nc15) far left is LJ, dodgy girl, lavender whip and play time
fc50c43f_20150305_093218.jpeg

Taina165

Funny cuz I made him check the bag before he left the store.

montREALady

I saw a lot of hubbies at Times Square lol. One hubby was smart enough to check his bag before he left and realized they had given him some of the wrong stuff. Lucky for him! If he had gotten home without what they wifey wanted.....lol
I always see dudes in line for launches and often wondered. I always think some are just eBay sellers. I do see hubbies though, you can always tell. They look worried, lmaooo!

maybeline46

The packaging is gorgeous. I want a wall painted like the packaging .... just one. The other walls can be complimentary colors. I'm not picky....
They seem to be kind of stupid over there at their headquarters. For some reason, they seem to believe that if people aren't familiar with the designer/person they are doing the colabo with, then they don't need to release it in all the stores. It was like that for Pedro Lorenco too. They only released it in areas they thought people were familiar with the designer and some other main stores. People don't care whether they know the designer or not! If they colors look good, people want it!

crayolaforeyes

I always keep my boxes. :haha:
I have kept all of my le boxes too. I plan on one day making a collage of sorts of the different boxes and matting them and putting it in a frame for my makeup room. I have been collecting for many years now so I have accumulated a lot (I keep them in a perfume box tucked in the back of the closet)

NaomiH

I have kept all of my le boxes too. I plan on one day making a collage of sorts of the different boxes and matting them and putting it in a frame for my makeup room. I have been collecting for many years now so I have accumulated a lot (I keep them in a perfume box tucked in the back of the closet)
I even keep the regular boxes and store my items in them. I like just seeing the names at a glance.

KGeezy

My last hope for snagging LJ is the Bloomies back order I managed to place last night . But im iffy about that bc it's on b/o til May 1st, like what kinda shit is that?! lol, I'm full expecting a order cancellation email coming