MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

montREALady

I have kept all of my le boxes too. I plan on one day making a collage of sorts of the different boxes and matting them and putting it in a frame for my makeup room. I have been collecting for many years now so I have accumulated a lot (I keep them in a perfume box tucked in the back of the closet)
I literally thought about doing that just yesterday, lol, a collage of some sort.

NaomiH

ATX ladies, Nordstrom Barton Creek did not get this in. Womp womp, I'm kinda wanting SO again. Lol

geeofelia

ade9ea05_image.jpeg
Forbidden sunrise
262c384f_image.jpeg
BK Just natural lighting from the window, it's pretty cloudy outside. I'm going to crawl under my bed now and go back to typing my essay My morning classes were cancelled so my urge to snoop at Mac locations was minimal.

NaomiH

ade9ea05_image.jpeg
Forbidden sunrise
262c384f_image.jpeg
BK Just natural lighting from the window, it's pretty cloudy outside. I'm going to crawl under my bed now and go back to typing my essay My morning classes were cancelled so my urge to snoop at Mac locations was minimal.
Beautiful!

montREALady

My last hope for snagging LJ is the Bloomies back order I managed to place last night . But im iffy about that bc it's on b/o til May 1st, like what kinda shit is that?! lol, I'm full expecting a order cancellation email coming
Same with me, actually I placed a phone order with Nordies too, hopefully one pans out. My friend who just placed an order with Bloomies online got the same date. I called to confirm that I wanted to stay on backorder after placing the order yesterday evening. I think they just put that date. MAC promises them a certain # and they must place backorders based on that. I guess people who cancel, they then release it for grabs that's why you see it one minute and it's gone the next. Who knows. But it's le, wtf's it taking that long for? MAC ain't making more! So that date is just to make us under-expect, then if it's sooner, we'll be happy.

Marsha Pomells

They seem to be kind of stupid over there at their headquarters.  For some reason, they seem to believe that if people aren't familiar with the designer/person they are doing the colabo with, then they don't need to release it in all the stores.  It was like that for Pedro Lorenco too.  They only released it in areas they thought people were familiar with the designer and some other main stores.  People don't care whether they know the designer or not! If they colors look good, people want it!
If they produced more than enough products, no one would be going all cuckoo and ordering from different continents. How many people that have invested in this collection, whether it be through a CP and whatever else actually know who Bao Bao Wan is? I don't know who she was, until this collection. The collection sold out really fast in the UK, the only item left is ST

montREALady

My morning classes were cancelled so my urge to snoop at Mac locations was minimal.
Did you blot out BK or is that it straight from the tube? Me too, I stayed home because my daughter is sick and the weather is crap, otherwise I would have been snooping myself.

geeofelia

Did you blot out BK or is that it straight from the tube? Me too, I stayed home because my daughter is sick and the weather is crap, otherwise I would have been snooping myself. 
Straight from the tube, although I was trying to apply it with my phone camera acting as a mirror and minimal lighting lol i hope your daughter feels better soon!

Rinstar

My Summer Opal and green polish are out for delivery supposedly, but with the snow here, who knows if I will get them today. Hope so!

Marsha Pomells

My Summer Opal and green polish are out for delivery supposedly, but with the snow here, who knows if I will get them today. Hope so!
Looks like I won't be seeing LJ for my birthday, my mailbox is in Sarasota and my parcel is stuck in the snow . I hope the snow you guys are experiencing clears up soon

Prettypackages

Why was my Nordies sold out at 10:01 and they told me they had 20+ in stock, AND they told me they weren't doing pre orders... ugh...

stephshopaholic

lol I showed up to the mall at 9 but I guess it doesn't open till 10 I could have swore it was 9. Anyway there were people waiting and they told us they didn't even get cinderella or bao bao doh when I asked last week they said they were. Only other mac stores we have are like an hour away. Oh well I guess I'll have to just try for online restocks (yeah right lol).

lrte

ATX ladies, Nordstrom Barton Creek did not get this in. Womp womp, I'm kinda wanting SO again. Lol
Supposedly the store at the Domain didn't get it either. My sweet husband works a minute away, so he went to check for me. I'm super bummed because I've missed out on Lavender Jade everywhere online. Kind of giving up hope that it's going to happen for me. Also I just wanted to say hi to everyone! This is actually my very first time posting, even though I've been a member, and reading for almost 8 years.

montREALady

lol I showed up to the mall at 9 but I guess it doesn't open till 10 I could have swore it was 9. Anyway there were people waiting and they told us they didn't even get cinderella doh when I asked last week they said they were. Only other mac stores we have are like an hour away. Oh well I guess I'll have to just try for online restocks (yeah right lol).
they did restock, go now! Well, Cinderella they did

http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/14307/New-Collections/MAC-Cinderella/index.tmpl