MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

YarahFlower

thud.gif
eyelove.gif
Dang, you look hot!!!! You get girl crush Thursday babe
girlhaha.gif

I did this with Cinderella's RB lipstick & LOVE it, so I'll try it with BBW RB
lol :) Awwwwww, thanks hun!!! That's so sweet of you
love.gif
this combo has me feelIng pretty darn cute!

Post a pic of your look if you get a chance! I'm sure it looks FAB on you as well
love.gif

YarahFlower

Set my alarm for 6, I'm usually up then or earlier, but I didn't want to be late. Performed my ablutions, skincare, foundation, eyebrows, and eye liner and was out of the house by 6:45. Got my cane & warm coat out of the car and humped the 4+ blocks to the bus stop. Took the bus, which was pretty empty, to the downtown Oakland BART station. Took a while to find an entrance with a "down" escalator, got my ticket and saw all the escalators were going up, so i walked another block and a half inside to find the elevator to the lower platform. Got the train to San Francisco and that was packed to the gills. A younger woman politely gave me her seat. Off at Powell St, took an escalator going up into the station, then another to the street. It was 8 am. Short walk to the MAC Pro store. 2 people already there, one since 7 am because she thought the store opened at 9. Two hour wait until the store opened. In that time line grew to over two dozen. At ten they let us in 5 at a time. I gave a MUA my list, and once I'd gotten my Bao Bao and Cinderella - it looked as if they had at least 2 dozen of every item - I spent some time admiring the new store, much spiffier than the old one on Union Street. I also picked up some things I had in my in-line shopping cart. Quite the crowd in the store by the time i got in the long line to pay, but not a riot :) Then I went to Nordies in the Westfield Mall for coffee, a potty break, and a crab salad sandwich. About to head home. Whew!
enjoy your goodies!

NaomiH

Texas ladies> It doesn't seem like any of the Austin locations got anything. An associate at the Austin MAC store said the closest one that got it is in Dallas. I'm wondering if Mac stores ship. I'm wanting the beauty powder. Does anybody know?
The Dallas PRO store will ship for $7 I believe is the cost. Also :wavey: to you girly!

MAC FAN1

I am surprised that I like how LJ is on me. It doesn't look that purple on me like it is in picture, but more pink (I always like lavender with hint of pink kind of shade). I believe it has something to do with the lip color I had on earlier. So, not so sure if I will like it if all by itself. Anyway, since that is the last one the store has, I just grab it, and will think whether to keep or let go later.
The person before got 4 LJ, woo.....luckily there is limit on qty one person can get, or else I won't get the last one. whew

So many men went on shopping for MAC today, guess most for their loved ones

alexisweaver

Playing devils advocate here--maybe they are telling ppl over the phone that the most coveted item sold out because they don't want to take the time to place a phone order when the store is swarmed with ppl trying to get their hands on the same thing. In not saying that's the right thing to do, since a paying customer is a paying customer no matter if it's in person or not...I'm just saying they may be just lazy and want to get ppl off the phone as quickly as possible.
Exactly. That's what my store did today for Cinderella. There was a line of us at the store and they wanted to make sure we were taken care of first since we were waiting forever. The lades handled it totally professionally and told everyone on the phone that they have people already here waiting and if they could call back in a few they could properly assist them with whatever they have left. At my Nordstrom even if there is a line of people they'll take phone orders with you standing right there and ish sells out and people get mad. Totally annoying.

NaomiH

smh, I didn't even bother getting anything from RiRi Winter after the whole waitroom bs from the launch before that. I turned me off from MAC for a little bit and even now with this LJ nonsense I'm getting turned off again. It's like MAC loves to pull stunts like this on purpose. Don't make everyone thirsty for your product and then have only like 2 in stock. That's how you piss off even the most loyal customer.
:werd:

YarahFlower

Yes I did! I bet you're so happy right now! lmao. I said the packaging is too pretty. I need to figure out how to make this work! Bermese Kiss, then Heaux over it twice and Red Blazer in the middle blotted down once. Its work but I like how it came out and its definitely more wearable like this now. At least till I  get Cork to pair it with. 
When I put it on without a liner, I was like, "on uh uh, too bright!" But when I paired it with a brown toned liner I fell in love with BK!!! As Pinkcrush suggested, cork will be a great pairing option :) I used Dervish.

sdsamler

Playing devils advocate here--maybe they are telling ppl over the phone that the most coveted item sold out because they don't want to take the time to place a phone order when the store is swarmed with ppl trying to get their hands on the same thing. In not saying that's the right thing to do, since a paying customer is a paying customer no matter if it's in person or not...I'm just saying they may be just lazy and want to get ppl off the phone as quickly as possible.
My store normally gets a ton of product and I was in line a good 45 min before opening with a line of about 10 ahead of me....right before they opened, a SA comes out and says they didn't get any shipment of LJ and only got like 3 of each item for Cinderella....so I booked it to the nordies across the street and got a LJ bc no one was there :) I had originally preordered one from them but they "couldn't find it" when I called so she placed one on hold for me

pinkcrush

girl yes! I got kinda ugly but I mean I specifically woke up real early and went to that store in-particular and waited outside for a hour for that lipstick so I mean...
Well they tried it so, it is wut it is lol... I don't blame u after all the trouble

NaomiH

Set my alarm for 6, I'm usually up then or earlier, but I didn't want to be late. Performed my ablutions, skincare, foundation, eyebrows, and eye liner and was out of the house by 6:45. Got my cane & warm coat out of the car and humped the 4+ blocks to the bus stop. Took the bus, which was pretty empty, to the downtown Oakland BART station. Took a while to find an entrance with a "down" escalator, got my ticket and saw all the escalators were going up, so i walked another block and a half inside to find the elevator to the lower platform. Got the train to San Francisco and that was packed to the gills. A younger woman politely gave me her seat. Off at Powell St, took an escalator going up into the station, then another to the street. It was 8 am. Short walk to the MAC Pro store. 2 people already there, one since 7 am because she thought the store opened at 9. Two hour wait until the store opened. In that time line grew to over two dozen. At ten they let us in 5 at a time. I gave a MUA my list, and once I'd gotten my Bao Bao and Cinderella - it looked as if they had at least 2 dozen of every item - I spent some time admiring the new store, much spiffier than the old one on Union Street. I also picked up some things I had in my in-line shopping cart. Quite the crowd in the store by the time i got in the long line to pay, but not a riot :) Then I went to Nordies in the Westfield Mall for coffee, a potty break, and a crab salad sandwich. About to head home. Whew!
So glad you were able to get your items Lilinah!