MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Spectacular

I don't know if its just me but Lavender Jade seems to be pulling pink a lot on people's lips. It's interesting since in swatches on the arms or hand it looks neon and purple, but on lips it's...very different. Everyone looks gorgeous though, you ladies are the victors! I stand on the MAC sidelines throwing roses down at you all because I totally missed this whole battle.

LiliV

Just got caught up reading all your in-store stories. I can't believe how limited this collection really is! I'm also obsessed with the packaging and the color shift, it makes me want the other shades even though I don't need them lol

Tarabotti

Gurl let me tell you!!! Okay I was the forth b*txh in line this moring we walk in 10 at a time in one line... As soon as we walk in the b%tch at the counter wearing Lj was taking about they don't have LJ Apparently " they didn't recive it" I could not believe it everyone was so upset I asked someone what the girl was wearing on her lips if they didn't get LJ and she said up the up the amp! Total bs but anywho some how the girl behind be got LJ and was nice enough to tell me so I was quick to check a B#tch and they magically found " the last one " omg I could not believe the shadyness SMH I hope I get a survey to put that shadey B on blast! Not cool at all!
She should know better than to mess with a woman from Specktra! And be bold enough to lie while wearing the lipstick- didn't she think that people would recognize the color?

pinkcrush

Somehow Im strangely not having skippers remorse here... I have Toying Around so BK was a skip, Sounds Like Noise and FS r nearly identical so FS was a skip, LJ and Nyx Violet, Lavender n RRB r all sisters so that was a skip and I have numerous sheer nudes so RB was a skip... Everyone looks gorgeous in their picks but I'll be content rummaging thru my stash once again... I also skipped Toledo...

MandyVanHook

YES! Yes, I agree about the tester thing. My first nightmare store release was with RHPS. I had 3 finals that day and couldn't make it out to a store to save my life. Not to mention, no MAC counter in damn Tallahassee ever gets any of the hyped LE collections. I usually rely online or have my sister back home pick stuff up for me. She went to the mall for me before it opened... was 3rd in line... And couldn't get me FrankNFurter. They told her they "only got three, and had to open one and use it for a tester." My poor sister! She felt so bad that she couldn't get it for me. That's why I went out of my way to get LJ for her than I usually would for a MAC lipstick.  
It is absolutely ridiculous to be 3rd in line and nor be able to get everything you want. Good grief!

MandyVanHook

Gurl let me tell you!!! Okay I was the forth b*txh in line this moring we walk in 10 at a time in one line... As soon as we walk in the b%tch at the counter wearing Lj was taking about they don't have LJ Apparently " they didn't recive it" I could not believe it everyone was so upset I asked someone what the girl was wearing on her lips if they didn't get LJ and she said up the up the amp! Total bs but anywho some how the girl behind be got LJ and was nice enough to tell me so I was quick to check a B#tch and they magically found " the last one " omg I could not believe the shadyness SMH I hope I get a survey to put that shadey B on blast! Not cool at all!
NOT COOL! I'd report that mess right there. Like you couldn't tell the difference between UTA and LJ. Lol

yesyesyumyum

So Nordie's Live Chat told me to do a pre-order on Monday, and 5 different people, on three different calls, at the store said I could, and when I called today to make sure it went through of course someone says they're not allowed to do pre-orders, and it was of course sold out already. This blows!!!

Tarabotti

So what's the next collection to be released at all MAC Stores? I think that Julia Petit is going to be at select MAC locations as well. Why? Why should we have to call every store in our cities just to find out where some lipsticks are? Yeah MAC wants to limit stock to make it seem exclusive but why do we have to go around chasing after makeup?

I can see why Cinderella might have been at select stores only but why Bao Bao?

MandyVanHook

So Nordie's Live Chat told me to do a pre-order on Monday, and 5 different people, on three different calls, at the store said I could, and when I called today to make sure it went through of course someone says they're not allowed to do pre-orders, and it was of course sold out already.  This blows!!!
:(

pinkcrush

So Nordie's Live Chat told me to do a pre-order on Monday, and 5 different people, on three different calls, at the store said I could, and when I called today to make sure it went through of course someone says they're not allowed to do pre-orders, and it was of course sold out already.  This blows!!!
When u call u should ask for the counter manager and get his/her name just in case there is a mixup and hold him/her accountable... I've done it and they have had to literally track down s/o LE items...

yesyesyumyum

Totally agree. Someone has to be accountable for these things.
Yah that's true but it still doesn't get me a LJ :( Oh well, not the end of the world but dang...this seriously sucks. She did say she'd send me a FS free of charge for the mix-up, which is nice, but I'd rather have paid for the LJ they assured me I would get. Blegh

pinkcrush

So what's the next collection to be released at all MAC Stores? I think that Julia Petit is going to be at select MAC locations as well. Why? Why should we have to call every store in our cities just to find out where some lipsticks are? Yeah MAC wants to limit stock to make it seem exclusive but why do we have to go around chasing after makeup? I can see why Cinderella might have been at select stores only but why Bao Bao?
MAC Is Beauty will be the next collection at all locations according to my local counter manager

Dolly Snow

How upsetting!
When u call u should ask for the counter manager and get his/her name just in case there is a mixup and hold him/her accountable... I've done it and they have had to literally track down s/o LE items...
:agree:

MandyVanHook

Yah that's true but it still doesn't get me a LJ :(  Oh well, not the end of the world but dang...this seriously sucks.  She did say she'd send me a FS free of charge for the mix-up, which is nice, but I'd rather have paid for the LJ they assured me I would get.  Blegh
That really stinks. They need to get their policies in order!

Dolly Snow

Yah that's true but it still doesn't get me a LJ :(  Oh well, not the end of the world but dang...this seriously sucks.  She did say she'd send me a FS free of charge for the mix-up, which is nice, but I'd rather have paid for the LJ they assured me I would get.  Blegh
Well that was nice, I do hope a restock happens soon, so you can snag LJ. Best of luck my dear!

mac-obsessed

Honestly the way the stores were swapt today there was really no way to be taking phone orders. They weren't even answering the phones at my counter it was pretty bad.