MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

lipstickaddict

Originally voiced by ICECARAMELLATTE -"As far as the lipsticks, I couldn't make up my mind whether I should get them. I like nudes but I didn't know how this one would work".
Fleeting sound-byte in response to your question:

"As for Romantic Breakdown- (I'm rather taken aback by Christine's (Temptalia) dismal review rating-as I find it to be a lovely departure from just about every other Lustre finish I've had the dubious privilege of wrestling with!
kissy.gif
It is a lovely & exciting hookup between Japanese Maple/Zen/Flair for Finery and Cremesheen's pedigreed Creme d'Nude!! UNdauntingly UNdrying- WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Deep Rose/mauve Lip-pigmented girls-THIS IS YOUR NEW SPRING NUDE!". (posted earlier)

This new edtion (perhaps new retooling?) of the Lustre formula has it performing like Tom Ford or Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick- an indefatiguably, almost creamy- shimmering-opacity quality that has worn well over the day- with one or two touch-ups! I am loving the feel as much as the look-
love.gif
Given the rave reviews from @elegant-one and your post yesterday, I promptly bought RB.
girlhaha.gif

Quite literally, I read your post and went straight to Mac Canada---almost on automaton! No wine needed!
greengrin.gif

All kidding aside, I always LOVE reading your posts. They put a serious smile on my face. Thank you!
bouquet.gif

Oceanic Lily

Originally voiced by ICECARAMELLATTE -"As far as the lipsticks, I couldn't make up my mind whether I should get them. I like nudes but I didn't know how this one would work".
Fleeting sound-byte in response to your question:

"As for Romantic Breakdown- (I'm rather taken aback by Christine's (Temptalia) dismal review rating-as I find it to be a lovely departure from just about every other Lustre finish I've had the dubious privilege of wrestling with!
kissy.gif
It is a lovely & exciting hookup between Japanese Maple/Zen/Flair for Finery and Cremesheen's pedigreed Creme d'Nude!! UNdauntingly UNdrying- WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Deep Rose/mauve Lip-pigmented girls-THIS IS YOUR NEW SPRING NUDE!". (posted earlier)

This new edtion (perhaps new retooling?) of the Lustre formula has it performing like Tom Ford or Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick- an indefatiguably, almost creamy- shimmering-opacity quality that has worn well over the day- with one or two touch-ups! I am loving the feel as much as the look-
love.gif

Given the rave reviews from @elegant-one and your post yesterday, I promptly bought RB.
girlhaha.gif

Quite literally, I read your post and went straight to Mac Canada---almost on automaton! No wine needed!
greengrin.gif

All kidding aside, I always LOVE reading your posts. They put a serious smile on my face. Thank you!
bouquet.gif
Not gonna lie- takes some considerable doing to avert my studied gaze from the sheer intensity of political black magic Frank Underwood is creating- {methinks Lady Macbeth is beginning to feel the pangs of life so viciously wrought
shrugs.gif
- although I'm probably too premature in offering her amnesty} BUT I had to put down the remote and thank you for your compliment!! My Friday just got made!!
bouquet.gif
kissy.gif

(geez!- the pressure's on now- I really do hope you luv your lipstick- as much as I do
drinks.gif
th_DANCE.gif
drinkup.gif
)

Vandekamp

Here's a lip swatch of forbidden sunrise on my lips. I like it coz it's a matte PURE orange and not orangey red like Morange. 
You are very pretty Geeko.
LJ is on the way thank you so much @MissElle12  you are my angel girl :bouquet:
She's pretty awesome I was able to get a bu of Gunner because of her. 
I agree. She is pretty awesome. She helped me get Milani's Enchanted Amethyst. I had been looking for the lipstick for almost a month.

Mayanas

Accidentally posted this in Cinderella thread…. that's what happens when you have too many browsers open Anyway….. [COLOR=181818]Summer Opal is L O V E! I wish I would've got a backup.[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Not impressed by LJ. Toooo much like DG! I don't need my LJ backup  smh[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR]  
You look so pretty my friend.

dcarrington

Ugggh, annoying. Sorry to hear that. I have one on b/o with Bloomies, we'll see what happens with that.
Yes truly annoying. I hope it goes thru for you! I tell you it really nice to vent to people who understands. Lord knows I get the side eye everytime my family hears me talk about makeup. lol

DMcG9

Accidentally posted this in Cinderella thread…. that's what happens when you have too many browsers open

Anyway…..
Summer Opal is L O V E! I wish I would've got a backup.
Not impressed by LJ. Toooo much like DG! I don't need my LJ backup smh

This looks amazing on you. I swore off this collection damnit.

allthingsglam

I got the email yesterday that my order of lavender jade was being processed and NOW I got the dreaded email saying it got canceled. :mad: :(  I was trying my best not to look at pics of all of you in LJ and on instagram but I couldn't help it. And now I am tearing up. Why oh Why. smh
im sorry that happened to u But if it makes u feel better its so close to dg if I could do it over I would have not got mines or bk I do hope u find one hon if u still want it

montREALady

Opened my LJ and it smells like any other MAC lipstick. Vanilla. Please tell me this is where that discussion was taking place. Sh*t was it Toledo? Help, I'm lost! We're not in Kansas anymore :shock: (who knows what movie that's from?)

Vandekamp

Accidentally posted this in Cinderella thread…. that's what happens when you have too many browsers open Anyway….. [COLOR=181818]Summer Opal is L O V E! I wish I would've got a backup.[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Not impressed by LJ. Toooo much like DG! I don't need my LJ backup  smh[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR]  
LJ looks amazing on you.

dcarrington

But if it makes u feel better its so close to dg if I could do it over I would have not got mines or bk I do hope u find one hon if u still want it
You are so sweet to console me Glammy
th_hug.gif
. Yes that actually does feel better.:) I'll keep tell myself that tonight and close my eyes to how gorgeous everyone looks with these one. But then again, they are just gorgeous period without it. What will also keep me at ease is the next collection with acai and boca. I will be doing an all nighter for that one for sure.