MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

mercede466

all these pics of LJ made me whip out my dodgy girl.....i haven't used it in forever.
heart.gif

elegant-one

Accidentally posted this in Cinderella thread…. that's what happens when you have too many browsers open

Anyway…..
Summer Opal is L O V E! I wish I would've got a backup.
Not impressed by LJ. Toooo much like DG! I don't need my LJ backup smh

Hun, you look sooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

montREALady

Accidentally posted this in Cinderella thread…. that's what happens when you have too many browsers open Anyway….. [COLOR=181818]Summer Opal is L O V E! I wish I would've got a backup.[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR][COLOR=181818]Not impressed by LJ. Toooo much like DG! I don't need my LJ backup  smh[/COLOR][COLOR=181818] [/COLOR]  
You are gorgeous. Everything looks fabulous on you.

DeAnn Smith

Well I messed up :(

I wanted to actually swatch Summer Opal since I got both of the Cinderella powders.

Went to Macy's yesterday only to find out they didn't get it in store. Boohoo.

Now it's *poof* gone from Nordstrom, Mac and macy's website.

Someone console me please?

Lipstickwh0re

Well I messed up :(

I wanted to actually swatch Summer Opal since I got both of the Cinderella powders.

Went to Macy's yesterday only to find out they didn't get it in store. Boohoo.

Now it's *poof* gone from Nordstrom, Mac and macy's website.

Someone console me please?
-Pats-

Oceanic Lily

Originally voiced by ICECARAMELLATTE -"As far as the lipsticks, I couldn't make up my mind whether I should get them. I like nudes but I didn't know how this one would work".
Fleeting sound-byte in response to your question:

"As for Romantic Breakdown- (I'm rather taken aback by Christine's (Temptalia) dismal review rating-as I find it to be a lovely departure from just about every other Lustre finish I've had the dubious privilege of wrestling with!
kissy.gif
It is a lovely & exciting hookup between Japanese Maple/Zen/Flair for Finery and Cremesheen's pedigreed Creme d'Nude!! UNdauntingly UNdrying- WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Deep Rose/mauve Lip-pigmented girls-THIS IS YOUR NEW SPRING NUDE!". (posted earlier)

This new edtion (perhaps new retooling?) of the Lustre formula has it performing like Tom Ford or Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick- an indefatiguably, almost creamy- shimmering-opacity quality that has worn well over the day- with one or two touch-ups! I am loving the feel as much as the look-
love.gif

Vineetha

No BK today as well!! Now the weekend!! 3 days 3 DAYS it said out for delivery before changing the status to unscheduled delay!!! We didn't even get any snow this week :cry:

dcarrington

I got the email yesterday that my order of lavender jade was being processed and NOW I got the dreaded email saying it got canceled.
angry.gif
ssad.gif
I was trying my best not to look at pics of all of you in LJ and on instagram but I couldn't help it. And now I am tearing up. Why oh Why. smh

kaitlynxo

I got the email yesterday that my order of lavender jade was being processed and NOW I got the dreaded email saying it got canceled.
angry.gif
ssad.gif
I was trying my best not to look at pics of all of you in LJ and on instagram but I couldn't help it. And now I am tearing up. Why oh Why. smh
Oh no! I hope you're able to find another one.

kaitlynxo

Accidentally posted this in Cinderella thread…. that's what happens when you have too many browsers open

Anyway…..
Summer Opal is L O V E! I wish I would've got a backup.
Not impressed by LJ. Toooo much like DG! I don't need my LJ backup smh

So beautiful
heart.gif

montREALady

I got the email yesterday that my order of lavender jade was being processed and NOW I got the dreaded email saying it got canceled. :mad: :(  I was trying my best not to look at pics of all of you in LJ and on instagram but I couldn't help it. And now I am tearing up. Why oh Why. smh
Oh no!! From where?

elegant-one

"As for Romantic Breakdown- (I'm rather taken aback by Christine's (Temptalia) dismal review rating-as I find it to be a lovely departure from just about every other Lustre finish I've had the dubious privilege of wrestling with!
kissy.gif
It is a lovely & exciting hookup between Japanese Maple/Zen/Flair for Finery and Cremesheen's pedigreed Creme d'Nude!! UNdauntingly UNdrying- WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Deep Rose/mauve Lip-pigmented girls-THIS IS YOUR NEW SPRING NUDE!". (posted earlier)

This new edtion (perhaps new retooling?) of the Lustre formula has it performing like Tom Ford or Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick- an indefatiguably, almost creamy- shimmering-opacity quality that has worn well over the day- with one or two touch-ups! I am loving the feel as much as the look-
love.gif
Honey - I agree completely!!!!! And that is the perfect description of my lip coloring
greengrin.gif
I am the proud owner of 3 RB lipsticks.

bouquet.gif
friends.gif

dcarrington

Dang Mulit Quote f*&^%(_ button got me going freakin' crazy! (Excuse me I am still a little pissed of with that damn cancel email I just got). I tried to put all the beautiful pics of all you ladies in on post but it jacked up. Every single one of you beautiful women are rocking these lipsticks. All of you are great advertisments for this collection!