MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Marsha Pomells

I couldn't order directly from MAC because they're so horrible at making enough products to go around that ish sold out so quickly! It's sad to see that we are all having such problems. I hope your stuff shows up, too!! 
I hope your items get to you soon. Are UPS open now???

Vandekamp

I ordered directly from MAC, bur I haven't received any sort of update at all since 5.10am GMT on Friday. I'll give them till Tuesday, as LJ was a birthday present for me. If I don't see any update by then, all hell will break loose during the international phone call to UPS
Marsha, I hope you get your LJ. I personally know how much you wanted it. Let me be the first (albeit early) wish you a
happybirthday.gif
Stay hopeful, my friend.

Marsha Pomells

Marsha, I hope you get your LJ. I personally know how much you wanted it. Let me be the first (albeit early) wish you a
happybirthday.gif
Stay hopeful, my friend.
Thanks for birthday wish, V. I just want an email and some sort of update from UPS, cos I don't want to turn to ebay and get extorted

laurennnxox

@Lauenxox...the exact same thing happened to me with my bbw macys order. I paid for expedited shipping. All of the tracking says tge package had gotten as far as my local ups. Then...nothing. uos had the audacity to say they never got the package. Ups has theft problems. It would not surprise me if some evilbayers have someone at ups stealing these packages. They open and keep the merchandise. This is my first lost package from ups and my second order from macys. No more macys. Thank God I thought to order a bu of lj from mac online release which I received Wednesday. Anyway sorry to hear that you are going through the same thing.
I'm sorry that happened to you! On launch day I had 2 midterms, and an internship interview. Also, our only MAC counter is at Dillards so they didn't get either collection here in Tallahassee. Now I have nothing to show for either Cinderella or BBW except Summer Opal which hung around on MAC for a while and I happened to pick up up spur of the moment. I had really wanted Royal Ball, Happily Ever After, and Burmese Kiss. :(

Marsha Pomells

The day that you informed me it was up on the Mac US website. I believe that was the day after it rolled out on the Nordstroms website or was it the same day.
I think it was the same day or really early in the morning. I told you that it was up around lunchtime GMT. and this thread was going into overdrive

singer82

First of all you all look STUNNING! This collection looks flawless on everyone I'm kinda regretting not getting the BP. I got the Cinderella one instead and want both from MiB so I was passing. It is def up there in my favs! Soiree is my fav polish from MAC. IG only has minor chipping. But I'm also a server so that happens with all my polishes. I wouldn't really call it chipping. It just starts fading on the tips.
me too its my fave mac polish
You look drop dead gorg as usual! And Elegant is right, you should be a model!
Here's a lip swatch of forbidden sunrise on my lips. I like it coz it's a matte PURE orange and not orangey red like Morange. 

Isabel Lx

Love the last pic!!! Im
bigheart.gif
with the colour and it really suits you!!! I wish I could have it . Does anyone know any possible dupe for it ?

deevineanonyme

So very, very true. It's coming my friend. The weather in the NE, midewest and parts of the south have been really treacherous. Everytime I see someone in BK I get skippers remorse. You look lovely. BK is my fav on you. Which one is your fav? On a separate note- I LOVE, LOVE your hair. I tried to train mine and it did not work. Your hair is beautiful. I'm sure people tell you that all the time. Hey lady, I will try Cork with my new Lady Danger? How have you been? Truth be told, you'll be okay without it. Trust me ladies. there is not a huge difference between DG and LJ to sweat it.If you have one and not the other you'll be just fine. Gorgeous. Looks beautiful with or without the liner. I need to find my Cork and Stone liner. I hope I have them. I'm not even sure.
Thank you very much! I love orange lipsticks but I'm surprised I like BK on me more than FS! Still a pretty color though
Love! They look amazing on you
They look beautiful on you' I didn't get FS and I hope I don't regret it when summer comes
They look so pretty and summery on you! And I love your hairstyle too!
Thank you ladies! They're really great summer colors!!

Mayanas

I'm devastated. Seems like UPSMI lost my damn package with BK, and Cinderella RB & HEA lip gloss. All of which are gone and sold out... and going for high prices on evilbay. I'm furious and will never be ordering from Macy's again. I am on hold with UPS to claim lost package or even THEFT! It was sent via UPSMI (UPS delivers to USPS who delivers to me) In my opinion that's too many damn holes for a package to slip through. I spoke with CS of USPS and they said it was fishy that UPS reported delivering the package to their local hub at 7:15pm because they were closed. I will be contacting macy's for my refund....... but now I have no goodies. :getyou: :crybaby:
they sent my order with uspmi too, but i got my order really fast just in 2 days =/ Wait until Tuesday for refund, maybe you gtt your things on Monday.