MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Sweetyellow

Everybody keeps mentioning a re-stock, do you think there will be one? I'm not familiar how Mac pushes the products, but if it happens that will be good news for a lot of ppl that missed out before.
They usually have at least one re-stock soon after a collection launches. There hasn't been one so far for this particular collection. I honestly have my doubts that they will re-stock Lavender Jade but I have high hopes for the others. I'm afraid I'm going to miss it.

Kaipie20

Ok so finally got my package from Nordies with FS and hopefully whenever this weather situation clears up I can get my other items from MAC . Should've been here thrus smh

YarahFlower

HELP ME! I went to pick up Summer Opal from the mall today, and for some reason I ended up at MAC. I cant stay away from there! What is wrong with me?!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by squirtlesquad54
Do anyone else's lipsticks smell weird? Like play dough or something? Toledo, cinderella, and BBW are totally not vanilla scented

My Cinderella and Bao Bao lipsticks all smell like MAC vanilla...

Marsha Pomells

Everybody keeps mentioning a re-stock, do you think there will be one?  I'm not familiar how Mac pushes the products, but if it happens that will be good news for a lot of ppl that missed out before.  
If a restock does take place, it'll be gone within 10mins, once everyone catches wind of it

BeautyFan55

I'm trying to be a good girl and not go back for Bao Bao's Jewels. I like the shimmery quality of these. I think from JP I'm just going for Acai now. The MIB I think I'm just going to grab a few fluidlines.

Those that have it, is it great in quality/ application?

Marsha Pomells

I'm trying to be a good girl and not go back for Bao Bao's Jewels.  I like the shimmery quality of these.  I think from JP I'm just going for Acai now.  The MIB I think I'm just going to grab a few fluidlines.  Those that have it, is it great in quality/ application?
I never usually enable, but... You need it. I like Bao Bao's jewels, need to foil them for full potential

BeautyFan55

I never usually enable, but... You need it. I like Bao Bao's jewels, need to foil them for full potential
Thanks, you may be right...... I do love a shimmery eye. I saw Heather Kings video on YT and her look was gorgeous!

There's nothing worse than skippers remorse.

lilinah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTania MAC should do a purple lippie collection one day
cheerleader.gif

i'm right there with you on that! Enough with the orange and the red and the hot pink.

Give us a purple collection - and give us some real blue-violet lipsticks, too, not just the plummy and the pinky lavender (LJ, i'm lookin' at you)

lilinah

I hope every body gets their stuff at last via UPS or USPS. BBW is a small but exquisite collection.

Marsha Pomells

i'm right there with you on that! Enough with the orange and the red and the hot pink. Give us a purple collection - and give us some real blue-violet lipsticks, too, not just the plummy and the pinky lavender (LJ, i'm lookin' at you)
I would be up for that collection. Stalking and everything

squirtlesquad54

f303a2f4_image.jpeg
3 hours into work and no chipping so far. I've been cleaning and washing dishes and it still looks new. Usually my opi polishes will start to show damage as soon as I handle soap or wipe a table down lol

Vandekamp

There needs to be a re-stock on MAC website soon. I don't think there has been one yet, right? I NEED Burmese Kiss. Slightly, annoyed that I passed on that beauty considering it was in-stock for so long on launch day and I still passed. So peeved.
cry.gif
I know girl. Me too. We will get it.

Vandekamp

HELP ME! I went to pick up Summer Opal from the mall today, and for some reason I ended up at MAC. I cant stay away from there! What is wrong with me?!
None of us will criticize you here. You are preaching to the choir. We are here to encourage you to get anything your heart desires unless it takes money out of your family's mouth.

lipstickaddict

Wow, I'm surprised that the shadow palette is still available in the US. Did they restock it? Perhaps it never sold out? It was one of the first things to go in Canada!