MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Dolly Snow

Looking good D
Very pretty Dolly!
Summer Opal and Lavender Jade look great on you!!!!
BEAUTIFUL! :heart:
:eyelove:  
Beautiful :eyelove:
That color looks really beautiful on you!!! Bella!!!
yaaaaassss
:blush: thank you beauties

montREALady

So sun was setting (I'm looking kinda red) I tried to get a pic in.....here is Summer Opal on and Lavender Jade that you can kinda see lol
30cc3f63_CAM05050.jpeg
Fabuloso!

ahoythere

fbe548a7_image.jpeg
Just wanted to post a pic of Sunset Tourmaline. Honestly I t's not all that I was hoping for, on my pale pinkish toned hands it reads like a warm glowy copper. Pretty, but not enough of the duo chrome pink/green/cool shift I wanted. I think it will look gorgeous on darker and warmer hands and will have more of the ethereal glow, but on me it is kind of lacking. I keep wanting to put a top coat of reflects teal or some kind of green/blue pearl on it to get it where I want. Hope this helps! (Btw this was only 2 coats, seche clear base, seche vite top) Also as you can see something in this mani bubbled like a MOFO. This may have been the seche clear base coat, so take it with a grain of salt.... aaaand I never bothered to clean up the edges, please pardon that as well. I was just trying to get a proper trial in so I could report to all my Specktrettes.

montREALady

I feel the same. I am going to have to do some work on LJ- funnily enough I don't have any of the shades you have mixed with, I'll see if the Fashion Boost or Bespoken For liners will help. I hope I can make it work, as it is a pretty shade. Dodgy Girl didn't require any effort, this shade seems to have more brightness and that milky effect.
Dodgy Girl requires effort for me funny enough.

vivaglam4

Was it just me or was anyone else expecting summer opal more bright? Not sure if that's the right word for what I'm trying to describe. Lol.

squirtlesquad54

e099f538_image.jpeg
It's been 8 hours since I painted my nails with IG and it still looks practically new after exposure to cleaning supplies and other everyday activities. I think it's safe to say that the color can last and I'm very happy with it ️ For the ladies that said IG chipped right away, maybe it was the base coat or top coat? I used OPI natural nail base coat and Ciate speed dry pro top coat.

Fuzzy

aaaand I never bothered to clean up the edges, please pardon that as well. I was just trying to get a proper trial in so I could report to all my Specktrettes.
I had bubbling with IG, especially on my right hand that I'm not quite as graceful painting. The polish was drying so quickly. I have no idea how my topcoat made it disappear but it did and I was very happy about it! lol

DarylandCarole

I'm not sure about Lavender Jade alone, especially if my lips are at all dry. But I put Reckless Desire gloss over it and it is pretty. I think i'll need to do a liner underneath to keep it from going in my lip lines, though.

Joojimeep

I'm not sure about Lavender Jade alone, especially if my lips are at all dry. But I put Reckless Desire gloss over it and it is pretty.  I think i'll need to do a liner underneath to keep it from going in my lip lines, though.
It looks really pretty like that on you!

Dolly Snow

Beautiful, Dolly!  I haven't tried mine yet but I hope it looks good. The Cinderella powders are more sheer than I expected. I've never used a BP before, though.
Thank you my dear :kiss: The Cinderella powders give more of a glimmer than anything else, still very pretty!
I'm not sure about Lavender Jade alone, especially if my lips are at all dry. But I put Reckless Desire gloss over it and it is pretty.  I think i'll need to do a liner underneath to keep it from going in my lip lines, though.
I love it on you!