MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Shars

It's so funny how different items sell out in different countries! As of now, the only things available in Canada are Romantic Breakdown and Summer Opal! Interesting!
Wow! SO is still available. That is crazy. Granted, it took a good day before it sold out on MAC's website.

lipstickaddict

Wow! SO is still available. That is crazy. Granted, it took a good day before it sold out on MAC's website.
And it took DAYS before LJ sold out---given, it was the first lipstick to go, but I was kind of surprised! I think that a lot of people thought this collection would be widely available in store and were planning on picking things up with Cinderella, because when Thursday came, all of a sudden everything online started selling out! We don't have Nordstrom, Macy's or Bloomingdales, so it's either Mac online or in store. This was a really limited release in Canada.

Am hoping people are under the same delusion with Julia Petit!

Shars

And it took DAYS before LJ sold out---given, it was the first lipstick to go, but I was kind of surprised! I think that a lot of people thought this collection would be widely available in store and were planning on picking things up with Cinderella, because when Thursday came, all of a sudden everything online started selling out! Am hoping people are under the same delusion with Julia Petit!
Maybe that's what happened. Or lots of swatches started surfacing and what not. Fingers crossed it works out that way with JP for your sake!

Marsha Pomells

And it took DAYS before LJ sold out---given, it was the first lipstick to go, but I was kind of surprised! I think that a lot of people thought this collection would be widely available in store and were planning on picking things up with Cinderella, because when Thursday came, all of a sudden everything online started selling out! Am hoping people are under the same delusion with Julia Petit!
Hopefully, there shouldn't be a major feeding frenzy with the JP collection. Plus JP will available in some stores. Don't know how many stores that would be, I have a feeling that Selfridges might be getting it

lipstickaddict

Hopefully, there shouldn't be a major feeding frenzy with the JP collection. Plus JP will available in all stores and counters (I hope)
I thought it was only select locations and online----but I need to go back and read the thread again. Too many collections to keep all of the info straight!

I also thought JP was launching online on a Wednesday, but Temptalia updated a different date, so who knows! Especially with Mac shenanigans!

Marsha Pomells

I thought it was only select locations and online----but I need to go back and read the thread again. Too many collections to keep all of the info straight! I also thought JP was launching online on a Wednesday, but Temptalia updated a different date, so who knows! Especially with Mac shenanigans!
This collection launch was a major farce . I'm off to edit that post, it is select stores

CiaoBellaa

eyelove.gif

Marsha Pomells

I will be stalking like a crazy woman then! I doubt any of the stores near me will be getting it. Looks like a bunch of early mornings next week!
I'll just hang around the food court in Selfridges, and pick up a coffee and 2 doughnuts from Krispy Kreme... That's breakfast sorted

YarahFlower

None of us will criticize you here. You are preaching to the choir. We are here to encourage you to get anything your heart desires unless it takes money out of your family's mouth.
I have always admired the look of makeup, but really didn't start wearing and buying it until last year. I hit the ground running!!! My collection has grown from chap stick in my purse, to now taking over one of my guest bedrooms!...i wouldn't let this WONDERFUL, FUN FILLED habit take away from my home, so I guess I'm alright, right?! Lol, happy to know I've got company :heart: I really enjoy chatting with all of you!

Marsha Pomells

I have always admired the look of makeup, but really didn't start wearing and buying it until last year. I hit the ground running!!! My collection has grown from chap stick in my purse, to now taking over one of my guest bedrooms!...i wouldn't let this WONDERFUL, FUN FILLED habit take away from my home, so I guess I'm alright, right?! Lol, happy to know I've got company :heart: I really enjoy chatting with all of you!
I started from a little purse when I was 18, to a blush and eyeshadow palette at 21. Then when I turned 22, I discovered Barry M and other random brands. Didn't get my first proper lipstick until i was 26-27. Then I got into MAC. I'm in the same boat as you, Yarah

YarahFlower

I started from a little purse when I was 18, to a blush and eyeshadow palette at 21. Then when I turned 22, I discovered Barry M and other random brands. Didn't get my first proper lipstick until i was 26-27. Then I got into MAC. I'm in the same boat as you, Yarah
do you ever find your collection overwhelming? ...I'm going to slow down after the summer and just enjoy(play with) what I have for a while.

Marsha Pomells

do you ever find your collection overwhelming? ...I'm going to slow down after the summer and just enjoy(play with) what I have for a while.
Yes. I have around 150 Barry M shadow pots, then I got the MAC pigments, and I own 120 and that includes glitters. I got over 120 bottles of nail polish (I think - I haven't counted them recently) loads of eyeshadow, lipsticks and liners. I do find over whelming sometimes, especially when I'm undecided in what to wear. I do ask myself sometimes... No, actually I don't ask myself what am I doing with how many lifetime's worth of makeup. I do try my best to make use of what I got and replace the basics. Just haven't got round to buying any blush and the last I owned was like a browny red colour and that was like 10 years ago

Ajigglin

Got my lippies today (FS and BK). They are SO bright, almost neon on me. But I like it. FS kinda makes me think of Kvd Agogo but less matte and more neon
6f598ce8_image.jpeg
f9449637_image.jpeg
Yes to everything I see here. I'm the same complexion, with a similar 'do, so I know I will SLAY in FS and BK. Now for the restock...