MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

lipstickaddict

I think I did sell out, I'm not too sure myself
I can't think of anyone who was looking for it, or I would send them a pm because it's available!

Congrats on the date Marsha! That is AWESOME! Am keeping my fingers crossed that it goes amazingly well---you will be a knock out I am sure!

Marsha Pomells

I don't know anyone. I know my stepmum was eyeing my palette up because of the blue shadow. Doubt she'll pay $44 (£33) for it. If they were singular shadow, she would stock up on the blue

montREALady

There needs to be a re-stock on MAC website soon. I don't think there has been one yet, right? I NEED Burmese Kiss. Slightly, annoyed that I passed on that beauty considering it was in-stock for so long on launch day and I still passed. So peeved. :cry: .
:( I didn't even know about the collection until Weds! That's when I went on Bloomies and saw it. Then LJ with that 52 day backorder date. I hope it restocks too, my sis would love LJ and I can't believe I didn't order one for her with mine :'(

Marsha Pomells

It was $52.50 Canadian! That is very expensive. I'm surprised it sold out so fast!
That's just under £28:-
9d1b17cf_image.jpeg
Still a better price than £33 . If only Canada shipped to the UK...

Dolly Snow

So sun was setting (I'm looking kinda red) I tried to get a pic in.....here is Summer Opal on and Lavender Jade that you can kinda see lol
30cc3f63_CAM05050.jpeg