MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

MandyVanHook

My final decision: Burmese Kiss and Forbidden Sunrise. Colourpop Brills is on its way to me and I already have Dodgy Girl so I don't think I need Lavender Jade. Romantic Breakdown just isn't exciting me. I considered Summer Opal but I think I'll pass.

Vandekamp

That can happen. That's why i always line an fill completely with a pencil. The pencil clings to the lips and gives something for the lipstick to cling to. The inner rim of the lips are too wet for the lipstick to cling to directly, so they need something there to grab ahold of. The pencil aids in this.
Thank you. Good to know.

Ana A

I want to slather all this collection on my face and look as good as Ms. Wan doing it....(wishful dreaming)
girlhaha.gif

Rinstar

I'm getting the BP, the green polish and BK. I have Toying Around, but those are my favorite kind of colors, so I don't care!

lipstickaddict

I thought Burmese Kiss was pinker than Toying Around.
From what I've been reading online, I think it really depends on your lip pigmentation. Some girls have commented that Toying Around pulled more orange on them than Burmese Kiss, while others said that the two lipsticks were virtually the same other than the finish. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for more reviews and swatches before launch day---hopefully more pics and info will help! :)

jenise

do you mind posting a swatch :) please.
I can tomorrow!
From what I've been reading online, I think it really depends on your lip pigmentation. Some girls have commented that Toying Around pulled more orange on them than Burmese Kiss, while others said that the two lipsticks were virtually the same other than the finish. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for more reviews and swatches before launch day---hopefully more pics and info will help! :)
I can also post a comparison of these two :)

CrimsonQuill157

Hmm, I really like Toying Around and I wouldn't mind having a matte, slightly pinker version. Maybe this isn't a skip after all.

CabaretKitten

Debating between Summer Opal and Cinderella's Mystery Princess...I've only seen one small Summer Opal swatch, though...anyone know which is likely to be the more subtle highlight?? Wish things weren't so crazy for these collections... I'd just wait and swatch in store. :/

itsmeg

Debating between Summer Opal and Cinderella's Mystery Princess...I've only seen one small Summer Opal swatch, though...anyone know which is likely to be the more subtle highlight?? Wish things weren't so crazy for these collections... I'd just wait and swatch in store. :/
I am having the same issue. I really want them both, but I am trying to be realistic lol!