MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

MacNcheese

I have toying around but I'm a sucker for mattes so I have to have BK. FS is looking good too. Those will probably be my only hauls from this collection.

CiaoBellaa

That can happen. That's why i always line an fill completely with a pencil. The pencil clings to the lips and gives something for the lipstick to cling to. The inner rim of the lips are too wet for the lipstick to cling to directly, so they need something there to grab ahold of. The pencil aids in this.
Makes sense. Good advice!

Icecaramellatte

I'm getting the eyeshadow palette, highlighter and nail polishes. I still can't decided whether to get the lipsticks or not. I'm considering the nude, red and orange.

CrimsonQuill157

Debating between Summer Opal and Cinderella's Mystery Princess...I've only seen one small Summer Opal swatch, though...anyone know which is likely to be the more subtle highlight?? Wish things weren't so crazy for these collections... I'd just wait and swatch in store. :/
I think both of the Cinderella collection powders have quite a bit of glitter in them. I think you'd be safer going with Summer Opal.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Yeah that looks waaaaay different than the swatch from earlier.
I know.
sigh.gif
I think I'm just gonna skip it.

Lipstickwh0re

BK is looking like a big ole
fluffy.gif
right now. But the blue and green polishes are still on my list. When does this collection release online?

CrimsonQuill157

I can't make a decision on anything. There are times I want about three or four things, and times where I want nothing.

Everything is a maybe:
Burmese Kiss
Summer Opal
Green and/or blue polish.