MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
This is what mine looks like! I can't find my forbidden sunrise
angry.gif
I'll have to check at home
Skip for me then. I don't think it would look that great on me.

ohsoamazin

I'm surprise we really haven't seen much lip swatches especially from someone who got it when it released unexpectedly. I plan on getting 2 lippies from this collection. I know Im getting LJ and I was getting FS however after seeing the swatch from BK it would be nice for the spring. I really hope more swatches come up before the 26th.

style-addict

I really want the eyeshadows, the beauty powder...and now I'm considering 2 of the lippies and the nailpolishes.

I definitely want to see more swatches before next Thursday.

pinkswoon

Bk for me and thats it. I can't resist a coral lippie even if I have a ton... It kinda reminds me of force of love which is my fav summer lippie.

jackiegeee

Since the Cinderella brushes are a skip now, my list for this collection has grown: Summer Opal Eyeshadow palette Blue and green polishes (already have the other one from the mystery release - it's gorgeous btw) Burmese Kiss.... Maybe. I'm excited for this to come out! It's so soon now!

lipstickaddict

Credit to BaoBaoWan on IG
She is wearing Mandarin Garnet which is the working name for Forbidden Sunrise

Thanks for sharing doll!
heart.gif
It may just be my computer screen, haha, but the recent pics of FS seem more pastel and soft---like a creamsicle orange which I don't think is correct, especially as people compare it to SLN. If it looks more creamsicle in real life and less straight up orange, I would be interested too!
th_dunno.gif

Shars

Thanks for sharing doll!
heart.gif
It may just be my computer screen, haha, but the recent pics of FS seem more pastel and soft---like a creamsicle orange which I don't think is correct, especially as people compare it to SLN. If it looks more creamsicle in real life and less straight up orange, I would be interested too!
th_dunno.gif
I was thinking it looks really pastel/neon too compared to earlier swatches.