MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

allthingsglam

Quote:Originally Posted by allthingsglam

I can believe it sold out quick its Cinderella

In addition to all of us, there were the Disney Collectors as well as the younger set that were interested in this collection, I really don't think that most of them were sitting up at night, waiting for it to come online- I think that most of this collection will end up on Ebay. (Can you imagine the surprise that awaits the Disney Collectors/ young teens/Ebay buyers when they receive mislabeled products? Good job, MAC!)

allthingsglam

Wow, that's a first! Thanks dear!
I think malicfient was mac and macy online too I guess sometimes macys gets the goods I really hope nordies get it too I know lots of people don't like ordering from macy and they shipping fee sucks unless u get $50 worth of items to get free shipping

elegant-one

I live for overnight that's the bomb
Same!
sigh.gif
That's why I prefer Tuesday launches.

elegant-one

Lol hard to go back to sleep after a collection launch
So true. I be a Zombie all day until I crash tonight. I can never take naps
girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif

I was sprawled out on the couch with my laptop & ipad & hubs comes out & asks his usual question..."did you get everything you wanted?" LOL! Of course silly. So I start whining that I need some orange juice, oh, & honey can you make some coffee...I'm sooo tired that I can't get off the couch.
lmao.gif
Whaaa
queen.gif
....like a true lazy princess! Fortunately he finds if funny & amusing.
amuse.gif

elegant-one

I would be on that phone so fast calling for my RB if i got FAB instead LOL :)
Right! They mess up something all the time so I'm not trusting them
sweatdrop.gif
Hopefully, it will be fine. It was just so odd that FAB sold out & magically reappeared even after it had been taken out of people's cart.

singer82

Yeah not a fan at all of ordering online from them. Sucky packaging, expensive shipping, and they refused to send me the right shadow palette when they sent me the wrong one! Sent a pic and everything. I was PISSED :mad: So I might just have to live without RB
I think malicfient was mac and macy online too I guess sometimes macys gets the goods I really hope nordies get it too I know lots of people don't like ordering from macy and they shipping fee sucks unless u get $50 worth of items to get free shipping

CharlieKelly

greengrin.gif

girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif

I was sprawled out on the couch with my laptop & ipad & hubs comes out & asks his usual question..."did you get everything you wanted?" LOL! Of course silly. So I start whining that I need some orange juice, oh, & honey can you make some coffee...I'm sooo tired that I can't get off the couch.
lmao.gif
Whaaa
queen.gif
amuse.gif
I love it!!! What a champ!!!

Mismatchedsocks

I actually completely forgot it was launching today ! (Life) i was up at 6 am and so an instagram post so i remembered, then was up again at 8.30 and snagged my goodies :) im a Disney lover by all means and been waiting for this collection since last year.

CharlieKelly

greengrin.gif

girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif

lmao.gif
Whaaa
queen.gif
amuse.gif
Reminded me of this!!!
girlhaha.gif

beautycool

Hi I didn't bother getting anything from cinderella I got the powder from the bao bao collection then had to go good shopping so I missed out anyhows :( I don't think I be able to shop macys From the uk with a uk billing address to my friend USA address Never tried I know I can with nordies sephora and neimans no problems :) Anyhow it's not important I wanted to get my first pigment but didn't know which one I wanted so it's cool I went out lol