MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

SassClassBeauty

It launched in the UK earlier this morning
peace2.gif

Tarabotti

It launched in the UK earlier this morning.
Why is it delayed in the United States?- this is the collection that I want to order from. Is it selling out quickly over there? Oh well, off to stalk next week....

Now back to Cinderella, Do you think that there will be a restock and will "the other people (people who don't usually buy MAC)'" snatch up the items before we have a chance?

singer82

There's restock usually but are very very random and go super quick so you have to be really fast for most wanted items.
Why is it delayed in the United States?- this is the collection that I want to order from. Is it selling out quickly over there? Oh well, off to stalk next week.... Now back to Cinderella, Do you think that there will be a restock and will "the other people (people who don't usually buy MAC)'" snatch up the items before we have a chance?

stirfryedshana

Damn I was up almost every hour checking but then after 8 I fell asleep lol. Missed it all except the palette! Oh well, I'm not super disappointed...mostly wanted a lippie for packaging.

Shars

Why is it delayed in the United States?- this is the collection that I want to order from. Is it selling out quickly over there? Oh well, off to stalk next week....

Now back to Cinderella, Do you think that there will be a restock and will "the other people (people who don't usually buy MAC)'" snatch up the items before we have a chance?
We don't know re the delay but I'm assuming it may have been a stock issue. I'm glad it didn't launch yesterday since we found out today that it'll be on Nordies and Macys in the wee hours of Monday morning. I much prefer ordering through Nordies for the cashback.

elegant-one

We don't know re the delay but I'm assuming it may have been a stock issue. I'm glad it didn't launch yesterday since we found out today that it'll be on Nordies and Macys in the wee hours of Monday morning. I much prefer ordering through Nordies for the cashback.
BBW will be????????????
pompom.gif
& more loss of sleep
noworry.gif
I agree, I prefer Nordies.

Anaphora

I'll be stalking for the BP and Forbidden Sunrise!