MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

Adee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJOf71wYp8 It is country but our MAC theme song.  Bought it all up, they shipped it all out. What is it worth on ebay now?
Love it! I'm gonna download it and start blasting it during stalking parties. Lol
:D So true. I be a Zombie all day until I crash tonight. I can never take naps :haha: :pompom: I was sprawled out on the couch with my laptop & ipad & hubs comes out & asks his usual question..."did you get everything you wanted?" LOL! Of course silly. So I start whining that I need some orange juice, oh, & honey can you make some coffee...I'm sooo tired that I can't get off the couch. :lmao: Whaaa :queen: ....like a true lazy princess! Fortunately he finds if funny & amusing. :amused:
:lmao: yes! My hubby is also quite understanding and laughs at me. I made him put it in our wedding vows that he respects, accepts, and understands my addiction to MAC. And he has kept that vow for 9 years! :lol: :love:
I skipped this collection. How was the stalking last night, everyone get what they wanted?
Yep! I ended up with royal ball, coupe d chic, little black bow, and happily ever after. I talked myself out of the eye palette. Although, I'm leaning towards getting it if it's still there tomorrow. :D

elegant-one

This is in the newest issue of Allure

Read how they did her lip stain. Interesting. Taken from a terra-cotta jar! I guess MAC couldn't reproduce that shade in lipstick form. :)

I have no idea why the upload is flipping the pics sideways. The site is verrrrrry slow & very wonky today.

elegant-one

Yep! I ended up with royal ball, coupe d chic, little black bow, and happily ever after. I talked myself out of the eye palette. Although, I'm leaning towards getting it if it's still there tomorrow.
greengrin.gif
lolz.gif
Now that's serious. LOL!

honey b

Thanks! TXT worked too! You're in Ontario too so I'm wondering how long it takes you to get your order if you selected standard shipping?
Usually if I order on a Thursday, I'll get it by the following Tuesday, sometimes Monday. It's not usually too long a wait.

stylabell

Kind of disappointed I missed it. Kind of wanted to get a lipstick for my collection. That said I'm not too upset as I don't even think the colors would work on me.

Audrey C

I got the email and called to see if they happened to still have the pink lustre (I don't even know what it's called). They did, so I ordered it for my 13 year-old's Easter basket. I see that T gave it a lacklustre review, but she'll love the packaging and I'm sure it will suit her neutral NC20 skintone.

panther27

Since this is such a limited collection, MAC should have limited to no more than one per customer so that everyone can have a chance. Ridiculous.