MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

krstn1613

Any one have the links for the brushes ??
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/mac-cinderella-168-large-angled-contour-brush?ID=1964170&upc_ID=33781503&Quantity=1&seqNo=1&EXTRA_PARAMETER=BAG

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/mac-cinderella-217-blending-brush?ID=1964169&upc_ID=33781502&Quantity=1&seqNo=2&EXTRA_PARAMETER=BAG

smileyt06

Absolutely stunning on you! I haven't received mine yet, but on my super pale skin I do not think it's going to look near as good! You seriously need to wear that all the time! Seriously, it's sexy and demure at the same time. You go girl! Lol Welcome! I'm new here too. Well, actually I guess you're not really new so much as present after a long absence? I love this place so far. Everyone is very helpful and kind! I'm loving talking to other makeup junkies like me!
Thank you girl

TwiggyPop

That's a great collection! And you must have been ready to kill your daughters (with love of course!) But OMG, I must REALLY have a problem... I only started with MAC again recently, but my collection of Nars, Guerlain, UD, TooFaced, SB, BM and odds and ends from other lines takes 4 full dresser drawers. I think I need a major de-stash....
I hear ya! I have 4 big sterilite bins full of make up, plus a train case and my vanity. I tried to keep it all organized by eyes, lips, face and palettes, but after getting my new goodies I started playing around with everything so now it's a jumbled mess. When my full haul comes in I'll have to reorganize. Haha

style-addict

Just checked Macy's again (I didn't want anything before except SOM palette, but now I kind of want everything) and all that's left are the black brushes. So did they have 2 pigments and 2 beauty powders last night and that was it???? They are so awful. And customer service is terrible, they have no clue what's going on.

DMcG9

But it's amazing how putting on make up to go to these things helps me feel better.
Make up is a nice self-confidence booster on the hardest days. I hope you have a good infusion day today. You must feel more spirited after getting that boost, but it is a tiring process.
bouquet.gif

v0ltagekid

Macys customer service is on my shit list!!!! Called them about my lost package and called UPS and USPS and it is 100% lost. Supposed to be reshipped the shadow and faab but royal ball is totally gone and not replaceable. Then this morning I get an email saying to keep waiting on the package and THEY WONT RESHIP UGHHHHHHHHH long story short I sent them an email back that is not nice at all. I am so f***ing pissed.. Worst part is all you can even talk to is people in a call center prolly in the phillipines UGHHHHHHH
I HATE ordering from Macy's!
I am the nicest person ever when it comes to customer service, because I used to work in retail and I know it's hard to deal with people, BUTTTTT my last conversation with a Macy's rep ended up in a screaming match!
She was the worse person I have ever talked to! D:

Dezrai

Make up is a nice self-confidence booster on the hardest days. I hope you have a good infusion day today. You must feel more spirited after getting that boost, but it is a tiring process.:bouquet:
Thank you. It takes about 12-18 hours for me to start to really feel better after an infusion (though I still have to be careful of the heart and fainting thing) but it only lasts a few days, then it's back to being too exhausted to move. But today is only my fourth treatment, so I'm hoping it will get better. I heard it can take about 6 months before the iron builds back up in your bone marrow so that you feel normal all the time. Did you find that to be true? Luckily, I've already noticed the difference from giving myself the Vitamin B shots (I have both types of anemia) and I'm not losing as much hair. Thank the Lord. But my nails are still splitting like crazy! Sorry! Whining! But ordering and just receiving the make up helps! Lol! Can't wait to actually use it today! Thank you again for being understanding.

Dezrai

That's ridiculous. Weird how they only show stock photos too..
I contacted her out of curiosity, and she said she didn't have them yet, but they were on the way and she'd have them by the end of the auction. I hope for her sake, and the winner's sake, that she actually receives them!

montREALady

So did they have 2 pigments and 2 beauty powders last night and that was it???? They are so awful. And customer service is terrible, they have no clue what's going on.
Yeah they suck ass...in the chat I asked about a product, they asked for the product #. I said it wasn't on the site so I didn't have it and they couldn't help me. Meanwhile you tell Nordstrom chat about a product and they find it just based on the name and brand.

SandraVB79

Love your collection, but... I think I also have a problem. And I don't even wear makeup that much... Is there a makeup addict anonymous??
I apparently REALLY need to join...
And then I haven't even mentioned my nail polish collection. My inventory list contains 179 polishes, and I know some Nails Inc ones are missing, and the more cheapo (drug store brand) ones are not even on it!!