MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

Dezrai

9e9f9531_image.jpeg
1b16fc94_image.jpeg
I'm terrible at taking photos (especially selfies) but here is my Burgundy x9 Smokey eye a few hours later. It kind of faded and muddied a bit unfortunately. I used primer, but it still did anyway.

montREALady

I'm terrible at taking photos (especially selfies) but here is my Burgundy x9 Smokey eye a few hours later. It kind of faded and muddied a bit unfortunately. I used primer, but it still did anyway.
Oh nice seeing a look with the eyeshadows! Nice!!

Dezrai

Oh nice seeing a look with the eyeshadows! Nice!!
Thank you! I can't remember the lid color name (sparkly rusty burgundy color) but I have Haux blended into the crease and Sketch in the outer V and lining the upper lash line. Then I lightly lined my under eye in the lid color (wish I could remember the name!)

DMcG9

Thank you again for being understanding.
I don't consider discussing anything related to a serious health issue to be whining. It's horrible to suffer through the symptoms you have. The symptoms can sound so generic but until a person experiences it firsthand, the best thing your support system can offer is patience and understanding. It is so frustrating to suffer in a body that is physically weakened when your mind is with it. I found it really devastating. When I had anemia it ended up being a precursor symptom of a much more serious health issue totally separate from anemia. I remember being boosted by certain infusions but as you know they do only last a day or two before your system falls back to the level you're experiencing. I am not surprised about the six month forecast for bone marrow to reach a healthy level of iron. It is probably a general bench mark but you can always hope you will start to feel perkier before then. I wouldn't stress yourself out about that though. Your body will do what it can and that's what you've got to work with.
However, while your body is sorting itself out, the power of bright or sparkly lipsticks and a nice blush go a long way when you can't paint your nails and you're complexion is a bit wan. You will get through this... and with warmer weather around the corner, can probably enjoy sitting outside soon too.

Feel free to PM me if you ever want to vent
friends.gif

ETA: Uh, I see you live in Florida, so warmer weather is hopefully already occurring. I'm still in winter cabin fever mode.

DMcG9

Wow, that burgundy palette has some great colours! Nice work!

Reneemelancon

How did you get free shipping on a $38 purchase!? That's good. Macy's is $50 for beauty I believe, $99 regular.
I was wondering the same thing!
I think she said she had a beauty powder as well in the original order but then the BP got cancelled probably after order confirmation. Fingers crossed when she opens that package, that brush will be blue!!
Yes , the BP put me over $50 for free shipping I still haven't heard anything about it :???:

walkingdead

d104df0f_image.jpeg
The brushes are black! And they charged the $38.50. Returning at the store tomorrow. You ladies didn't miss out on anything except the hassle of returning them.

Psych1

The brushes are black! And they charged the $38.50. Returning at the store tomorrow. You ladies didn't miss out on anything except the hassle of returning them.
You're joking! ugh, sorry for the disappointment, I really believed that they would be blue given the different price & ID numbers. I mean WHY did they bother with creating a whole separate price/web ID/page for the blue. Ridiculous and so misleading! Not cool.

Shars

Aww man!! I'm so sorry WD. I hope they don't give you any flack tomorrow. So ridiculous!

walkingdead

It's okay guys -- I had a feeling it would be black.. Need to go to the mall & check out the ann taylor sale and I have loft cash cards.

Vineetha

d104df0f_image.jpeg
Omg!!! Really??!!!! and then they cancelled orders too bec they didn't have "stock" !! :eek:hboy: