MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

Debbs

I am having mixed emotions about the Heroine gloss not being repromoted if thats indeed the case. A part of me is glad as I couldn't buy any in while (too many glosses in rotation including bu). I am however sorry that others will not have a opportunity to get it. I was also hoping it would be available to me in the far future for purchasing or back to Mac. I hate feeling like a sucker for Mac when I hoard stuff and it gets repromoted shortly afterwards. Skipping happily right along. I am drug-free (unless there is a limit or shortage and I have to make some bold moves for fellow junkies,lol)

LMarie21

Do you guys know the specific launch times? I remember trolling Nordstrom's, Macy's and Bloomingdale's websites for the Rihanna fall collection and staying up until 4am - the time I finally got to order what I wanted from the collection from Macy's lol...looks like I might have to pull an all nighter for Heroine. It's that serious LOL

Msgyal

Do you guys know the specific launch times?  I remember trolling Nordstrom's, Macy's and Bloomingdale's websites for the Rihanna fall collection and staying up until 4am - the time I finally got to order what I wanted from the collection from Macy's lol...looks like I might have to pull an all nighter for Heroine.  It's that serious LOL
I'll be doing the same as well.

Dolly Snow

Ahhh my beloved heroine. It's irreplaceable. I'll be picking up two back ups
smiles.gif
So gorgeous on you!

Addict4MAC

Really? Well that's not cool either. Anyone who inquires should get messaged. Anytime I saw someone ask I messaged them but maybe some responses get over looked with all the comments? I've had my heroine fix (that sounds bad lol) so I personally don't care. I just think it's nice that members are trying to help other members get a chance to get products without the lurkers seeing it first and buying it all up but there's always one person on every thread that just blasts it out. Maybe they think they are helping by sharing? But by the time members get on and actually see it it's sold out. Heroine of course will get bought up but there were lots of people who didn't know. Now it'll be posted on blogs, Instagram and everywhere else. I think members do need to help other members and send a private message. We need to stick together ladies and men!! Just my thoughts :) And this isn't just directed to you addict4mac it's just my general idea to everyone :)
I think I was missed. The ladies here of Specktra are really nice. And I know it's hard to message every single member of Specktra. Perhaps I should have took the initiative to ask the thread starter or even Erin what specific Heroine items would be re-promoted. It just didn't dawn on me that there are in fact going to be lurkers and leeches coming here to rob us of our goodies! I think everyone is just trying to help! The members that contribute regularly to the site love sharing information. I just think we should be a little more careful. I know people keep asking when will it be released and maybe that should have been kept on the DL. As far as the items I think that would be safe to share openly. That's why I asked. But I definitely agree we should stick together. I for one have reached out to people in search for seemingly sold out items and people have done the same for me. No hard feelings. :)

Vandekamp

I am having mixed emotions about the Heroine gloss not being repromoted if thats indeed the case. A part of me is glad as I couldn't buy any in while (too many glosses in rotation including bu). I am however sorry that others will not have a opportunity to get it. I was also hoping it would be available to me in the far future for purchasing or back to Mac. I hate feeling like a sucker for Mac when I hoard stuff and it gets repromoted shortly afterwards. Skipping happily right along. I am drug-free (unless there is a limit or shortage and I have to make some bold moves for fellow junkies,lol)
I feel you on the lip gloss. Possible suggestion: couldn't you put a clear gloss over the lipstick???? Just a thought. Lol.

Vandekamp

The following items will be available when Mac re-launches Heroine: 1). HEROINE lipstick 2). HEROINE LIP LINER 3). HEROINE nail polish A few of you have pondered about the lip gloss and shadow. I have not heard if they too will be re-released. As I get mor info ladies you will be the first to know.

Debbs

I couldn't have come up with that idea all by myself . Absolutely brilliant if only I wore lipstick(weird I know) . A clear gloss coating over a lipstick! Wow, very unique and original idea. Thanks so much for coming to the rescue !!!

BrittLuvsMakeup

A few of you have pondered about the lip gloss and shadow. I have not heard if they too will be re-released. As I get mor info ladies you will be the first to know.
Thank you for the update regarding which products will be available for the relaunch. I have already ordered the nail polish and I'm looking to order the lip liner soon so that I will only have to concentrate on getting a couple of Heroine lipsticks on the release date. I've fallen in love with purple lipsticks so I'm looking forward to adding this one to the collection. I've wanted it for quite a while but I believe it wasn't available when I started getting into makeup so I'm happy to have the opportunity to get it this time around!

Vandekamp

I couldn't have come up with that idea all by myself . Absolutely brilliant if only I wore lipstick(weird I know) . A clear gloss coating over a lipstick! Wow, very unique and original idea. Thanks so much for coming to the rescue !!!
What about under the HEROINE lip liner?

Beautybuyer

....um....lol

cocotears

Hi ladies. I've been MIA the past couple weeks because of school and starting a new job, but when I saw this thread I got so excited! My first experience with MAC stalking was to buy Heroine and I only ended up getting one and now I'm scared to wear it because I don't want it to run out. I skimmed this thread and saw that the release date was being sent thru the PMs. Could someone please PM me? I would really appreciate it!

LoverOfMac

Can anyone who knows the release date pm me please! I just started really getting into mac in July so of course I missed out on heroine but seeing all the swatches & pics of it makes me anxious to get it!!!

Beautybuyer

Hi ladies. I've been MIA the past couple weeks because of school and starting a new job, but when I saw this thread I got so excited! My first experience with MAC stalking was to buy Heroine and I only ended up getting one and now I'm scared to wear it because I don't want it to run out. I skimmed this thread and saw that the release date was being sent thru the PMs. Could someone please PM me? I would really appreciate it!
Can anyone who knows the release date pm me please! I just started really getting into mac in July so of course I missed out on heroine but seeing all the swatches & pics of it makes me anxious to get it!!!
The date it blasted in bold letters page 6

erine1881

Do you guys know the specific launch times?  I remember trolling Nordstrom's, Macy's and Bloomingdale's websites for the Rihanna fall collection and staying up until 4am - the time I finally got to order what I wanted from the collection from Macy's lol...looks like I might have to pull an all nighter for Heroine.  It's that serious LOL
I wonder what time this will be released online i hate stalking especially when I have a special event that next day
Aside from RiRi and Black Friday exclusives, there is never a specific time. Never has been. Never will be.