MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

FPmiami

hi, just wanted to let you know that the reason they are re-releasing heroine its because it will be a permanent color. :D
This is definitely good news, now I can just sit back and wait for all the hype to die down and just get it whenever… saves me a lot of anxiety….

ElectricLady

Even if it is permanent, I could see myself still buying a back up right when it came out lol. It took FOF and the other retro matte shades two months to come back in stock after their initial release, so imagine the waiting time for Heroine.

BrinaBoo10

Even if it is permanent, I could see myself still buying a back up right when it came out lol. It took FOF and the other retro matte shades two months to come back in stock after their initial release, so imagine the waiting time for Heroine.
I agree. I will buy it like it is LE. I don't like to wait. I am so impatient.

ARmakeupjunkie

I remember I got mine during the first release no problem. Shortly after that about two weeks after I was with my sister and she saw me wearing it an was like "I want that!" by then it was sold out just about everywhere. I looked and looked, called and called and finally found one for her. She's lucky I love her.
I got my three during the first release with no problem as well! I knew I would love the color so I purchased the first two together. When I wore it, I grabbed another bu. It was at my counter for at least a week before selling out.

Vandekamp

Sorry if I missed this in a thread somewhere, but this collection will only include Heroine? And from what I've been reading I'm guessing everything Heroine previously released is getting repromoted (the shadow, gloss, polish, &liner alongside the lipstick)?
I'm not sure if they are bringing everything back. I do know the HEROINE lip liner, nail polish and lippie will be here. As for the eye shadow and lip gloss, I can't say. A girl can hope. Note to self ladies: Buy stock in Estée Lauder. Lol. That way we can benefit from spending soooooo much money with MAC. http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/el

Vandekamp

A huge debt of gratitude goes out to the ladies who suggested I buy Rebellious by "Rockstar A Cosmetics." It is considered the identical twin to Heroine and it certainly looks that way. It is $10 instead of $15, matte and is delivered in 3-4 days. It is a beautiful purple matte. I am so happy until the launch date. I also bought Melinda from Pow Cosmetics this week. I hear this is another match to HEROINE.

Vandekamp

To those of you that purchased the HEROINE lip gloss, do you wear it alone, over the lipstick or over the lip liner. I'm trying to decide if it makes sense to buy the lip gloss. Inquiring minds want to know.

ma146rina

To those of you that purchased the HEROINE lip gloss, do you wear it alone, over the lipstick or over the lip gloss. I'm trying to decide if it makes sense to buy the lip gloss. Inquiring minds want to know.
I actually love the l/g on it's own,it makes a great everyday purple:)

brackett0701

abb982bd_image.jpeg
Heroine Lipstick and Lipgloss combo!! Credit to makeupshayla on Instagram.

MissTT

So pretty. My lips were looking similar today. I wore Revlon Matte Balm in Shameless, Maybelline Mirrored Plum on my bottom lip, MAC All My Purple Life on my top lip. What? I was testing looks out... This Revlon lip has awesome staying power. I wiped my lips before I started drinking water for the day. Then I ate lunch and my lips were still pretty much purple when I finished my enchiladas suiza.

Addict4MAC

It will be like the permanent release of CYY all over again. :eek:hboy: Nonetheless I will buy it when its first released. I'm impatient. At least I won't need to BU at all!

Vandekamp

It will be like the permanent release of CYY all over again. :eek:hboy: Nonetheless I will buy it when its first released. I'm impatient. At least I won't need to BU at all!
When Mac's Candy Yum Yum came back online did stores have enough in stock to handle the immediate demand or did most folks have to wait until the next restock.

Debbs

I normally wear the lipgloss on its own and people still want to what's the name of what I have on. I have used the liner maybe two or three times before applying the gloss but its not really a must-do. Heroine is some powerful stuff . I have applied BGC gloss to the centre then smack/blend it with the Heroine gloss to change it up a bit and get some sparkles

mekaboo

Quote:Originally Posted by Vandekamp

Oh really!! Is that why many of us could not get even one. Lol

I got mine in store, both times. At least a week out from the release. Tried it on. Loved it. Went back, got more.