MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

Amby79

Now that I think of it, I do have 2 Heroine liners, 2 Fashion Boosts, 1 Heroine gloss and two dupes for heroine lipstick(the company's service sucked so they get no promotion! Lol) Do I still need Heroine? Ummmm yessssss!! Lol and more gloss too :-D I have issues :-/ Ps This does not include alllllll the other purples I have lolol shameful

GlitterMUA

So pretty. My lips were looking similar today. I wore Revlon Matte Balm in Shameless, Maybelline Mirrored Plum on my bottom lip, MAC All My Purple Life on my top lip. What? I was testing looks out... This Revlon lip has awesome staying power. I wiped my lips before I started drinking water for the day. Then I ate lunch and my lips were still pretty much purple when I finished my enchiladas suiza.
I wore Shameless this week with Heroine l/l (all over lip) and a little currant for dimension and this girl in a store I went to was zapping out! Lol.. she loved it. It's a good solution for me until heroine comes out. . very pretty combo.

iqaganda

Wow! This is great news! I wonder when will Heroine land on Asian shores for a permanent release and also if the shade is still consistent as the previous release.. Because for CYY, the original release from Quite Cute is brighter than the permanent released..

Boasorte

I normally wear the lipgloss on its own and people still want to what's the name of what I have on. I have used the liner maybe two or three times before applying the gloss but its not really a must-do. Heroine is some powerful stuff . I have applied BGC gloss to the centre then smack/blend it with the Heroine gloss to change it up a bit and get some sparkles
When I wear Heroine out people ask me about the color as well. I usually feel bad when I tell them it's limited edition and pretty hard to find online (if they do keep pressing on how to get their hands on it)

Addict4MAC

When Mac's Candy Yum Yum came back online did stores have enough in stock to handle the immediate demand or did most folks have to wait until the next restock.
Not sure. I will say that I had to stop at the MAC store, Macy's, and Nordstrom at Pentagon City. Nordstrom had 2 left I think.

MACina

It would be useful if it did!
iagree.gif