Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Discussion

DILLIGAF

I've been watching Makeup Show NYC 2015 hauls and it seems like MUFE will be changing their HD foundation line. They are expanding the color ranges and changing the color designations. They will start with either Y(yellow) or R(red). Also mentioned is that they will be adding some in between shades. It's supposed to launch in June and I don't know about you but I'm excited.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I hope this means some paler and darker shades that match more people! It also looks like they're using the same designator that OCC does with their base products.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I've been watching Makeup Show NYC 2015 hauls and it seems like MUFE will be changing their HD foundation line. They are expanding the color ranges and changing the color designations. They will start with either Y(yellow) or R(red). Also mentioned is that they will be adding some in between shades. It's supposed to launch in June and I don't know about you but I'm excited.
That cool. I don't have a match in the HD. Maybe I'll try it now...

shontay07108

I'm not even in between shades, but I'm still excited. I'll play with the new shades and see what it's all about. Maybe somehow I'll find a shade better than the one I use.

DILLIGAF

I'm not even in between shades, but I'm still excited. I'll play with the new shades and see what it's all about. Maybe somehow I'll find a shade better than the one I use.
When I lived in NYC in the winter I could maybe use 173 and in the summer I could maybe use 175. However I thought that 175 was a bit to red for me. I hope they come out with something between the two with more yellow. I really did like the HD foundation until I found NARS Sheer Glow. I really want to try the face and body. I've heard its amazing.

shontay07108

When I lived in NYC in the winter I could maybe use 173 and in the summer I could maybe use 175. However I thought that 175 was a bit to red for me. I hope they come out with something between the two with more yellow. I really did like the HD foundation until I found NARS Sheer Glow. I really want to try the face and body. I've heard its amazing.
I love Face & Body. I've been through a few bottles of that stuff, but now that I'm an old lady I find that Liquid Lift is really great for my normal/dry skin. Gives me some of that youthful look back. :lol:

DILLIGAF

I love Face & Body. I've been through a few bottles of that stuff, but now that I'm an old lady I find that Liquid Lift is really great for my normal/dry skin. Gives me some of that youthful look back.
lol.gif
Old Schmold!
cutey.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
That sounds great, although I was just thinking about ordering 107, but it's super tricky since I can't try it in person. I just got 110 through a swap and although I can wear it, I don't think it's a perfect match. I want it to be even lighter. Also, it's not as pinktoned as I thought it would be, it's pretty neutral on me.
I guess I'll wait now before I make any purchase. Wondering if the HD concealer shades will change as well? I do have the lightest pinktoned one and it's great.

I was thinking about getting the Lift concealer too, but can't seem to find (good) swatches of the lightest shade (pink beige). So I'm not sure about that shade at all.

AnastasiaRuth

Darn.. just when I finally purchase the HD foundation...
Well, maybe one of these will be my exact shade.
Thanx for the pics!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Here's a shade chart for the new foundation and the stick:

I'm a little confused for now, not sure if I'd need R240 since that is the old 107, but R210 looks much lighter. And I guess the stick doesn't come in a shade that's light enough for me, so that's a bummer, I was loooking forward to it.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Yeah, it looks like us palies are generally :censored: with regards to the stick version. On the other hand, it looks like I may have a match in the new liquid version. So yay!