Makeup Counter Rudeness - I couldn't BELIEVE this lady!

Beauty Mark

The problem I always see with Sephora is that there is so much makeup, so many people, and not nearly enough people to both help and monitor the makeup.

xphoxbex

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenii
I hate that there's bottles of alcohol ALL over the place in Sephora and people won't take the extra few seconds to clean something after they've used it.

i never even saw any alcohol bottles.. and if I did, I would use them trust me. I couldn't even find a freaking kleenex to wipe the blush off my wrist. maybe not all sephoras are the same. sigh.

*Stargazer*

OK, so Specktra officially needs a signal like the batsignal. You could send it into the night sky and I would know to log in to catch up. Best thread ever.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug10678
OK, so Specktra officially needs a signal like the batsignal. You could send it into the night sky and I would know to log in to catch up. Best thread ever.

I love you baby.
winks.gif
winks.gif

NutMeg

Quote:

Or we could appoint one member to keep track of interesting threads and send out a group email when they pop up. This person would be compensated with MAC of course and we would all take turns bringing them food.
greengrin.gif

Oh who am I kidding, the bat signal is way more practical and so much cooler.
th_worship.gif

Juneplum

Quote:

lol.gif
lmao.gif
best post ever!!! bat signal
rofl.gif