Metal-X Discussion

GlamYOURUs

Enkore Is brilliant once again! <333

YouTube - Applying MetalX

He shows us THE BEST way in applying these Metal X shadows! For those of you who love the shadows but have a hard time applying, you need to watch this =)

I actually did this wayyy before I watched his vid and I can't believe we shared the same idea! haha

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Enkore Is brilliant once again! <333

YouTube - Applying MetalX

He shows us THE BEST way in applying these Metal X shadows! For those of you who love the shadows but have a hard time applying, you need to watch this =)

I actually did this wayyy before I watched his vid and I can't believe we shared the same idea! haha

Thanks so much for posting this. His vids are awesome!!!! I want to make that brush holder asap!!!!

XShear

I have used Metal-X in Fushion Gold - it's actually my everyday go-to eyeshadow. It doesn't really crease up on me, I use no base, no other eyeshadow - nada. LOVE this stuff!
greengrin.gif

GlamYOURUs

I am regretting not buying the pinkish one. But yes, they all make such pretty bases. I love them!

But just a note to everyone, the cream tends to harden in cool places so store them in room temp!
And if they do harden, then just hold them up or place them under a desk lamp or some light and it will soften. =)