moonbathe discussion

thenovice

Tomorrow i am going to our MAC freestanding store and getting the bronzer from this collection. As well as firespot, saturnal, claire de lune, and cosmic. Ack, can't wait!

melaniumom

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniumom
If I could get my hands on some!!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

I went to the pre-launch - they sold out before I got my list in.

I ordered online - they are on backorder

I called the pro store in LA, Las Vegas and San Francisco - All are SOLD OUT.

I called the Macy's counter closest to me - They had JUST got Moonbathe in and NO LASHES!

weeping.gif

For anyone who is interested, I called the pro 800 number the day before yesterday and they said it would be about 2 weeks before they got the eyelashes back in tock
ssad.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWhiteQueen
Does anyone know of a lipstick in MAC's perm line that is similar (or identical!) to honeymoon?

I actually wore it two weeks ago (played around with the samples on a really slow day) and at the time I thought it looked pretty similar to Viva Glam V. Today I bought it and compared and Honeymoon is a very gold-nude pink, while Viva Glam V is more of a beigy-nude pink with some sparkle to it. I don't think there's anything quite like Honeymoon, but I haven't been with MAC for a long time, so perhaps there are older shades that resemble it.

me_jelly

Does anyone think that cosmic e/s looks very similar to rose gold pigment? When I swatched it at the store, I almost screamed "rose gold"...the only difference is that rose gold is more metallic

thenovice

Ok, i am leaving my house in a few hours, hopefully they have it in stock. If not, I will be so dissapointed. I just convinced myself into buying more. I make lists so i don't spend to much. And that was so hard for me to do!!!!! If they don't have it, i'll see if they have a few tendertones.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I agree with you. This color is unlike any other MAC color. However, it is VERY similar to a color NARS has. Too bad MAC didn't come out with this before I bought the NARS shadow. Oh well.

I just wanted to say that I LOVE the packaging. I have heard some people say that it's tacky but, honestly, I love it and it makes me want to go and grab more of the collection.

FWIW the Nars color does not go on with the same duochrome effect that Firespot does on me. In fact, the Nars pretty much blew off my skin. Firespot goes on a little better, but I use the LLL as a glue to make it stick anyway.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_jelly
Does anyone think that cosmic e/s looks very similar to rose gold pigment? When I swatched it at the store, I almost screamed "rose gold"...the only difference is that rose gold is more metallic

Cosmic is more pink gold and rose gold is more green dull gold- I swatched them together when I got home from the store.

I was hoping that they would work, but I have nothing like Cosmic and I have like 500 pigments and shadows.

The closest I have is from the YSL palette from a gold collection they had once upon a time.

Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
I CANNOT wait for the orange nail polish!!!! It will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same for me ! Does anyone have it and can describe or swatch it ? Thx !
smiles.gif

melaniumom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
smiles.gif

may07220.jpg

Looks just like that except it has a gold pearl shimmer that you can't see that well in the bottle.

Rushch6

Quote:
smiles.gif

I love it!Personally I can't find another color like it. The closest I have come is O.P.I. 'Totally Tangerine', but it's not metallicy(only word that came to mind) like Fireball.

Ernie

Quote:
smiles.gif

click thumbnail to enlarge

Winthrop44

Afterdusk did not end up working for me. Shade-wise it was questionable on me plus it irritated my rosacea. I sort of wondered if this was one blush that "may contain" bismuth that actually does. I tried but didn't care for Molten Sol either. I did end up with all the e/s except cranberry (even Firespot, which is pretty daring for this oldie, lol), Honey Moon and Elaborate, though, so overall I was happy with this collection.
smiles.gif

Lissa

Hi UK girls and guys, Moonbathe & Sunstrip and Tendertones are now on the UK website

I love my Afterdusk as well. Finally I found a pinky blush that's not too cool for my warm skin. Did it sell out very quickly at your stores as well...

carinapieries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
Hi UK girls and guys, Moonbathe & Sunstrip and Tendertones are now on the UK website

Thanks Lissa. I spent way too much! I got both blushers, cosmic eyeshadow, moonbathe lipglass and ritzy glimmershimmer not to mention 2 tendertones
cheerleader.gif