Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

Ah, now you're testing my memory! I think:
Dime Piece, Up In Smoke, All Love Garden, Secret Sauce, Presto Magic, Yesterday, The Youth.
There were a few others which were all either Beatles or Time to Pretend collections, not sure which ones though (I have both collections so I just skipped past them without noticing as UIS was the only one I was after!)
Oh okay, thanks. In that case probably not worth stalking the site since it's only ALG and UIS that interest me, but they're not must haves. I'd like to get some older ones like Shrimp Cocktail, Ocean Potion, etc., but that's probably never going to happen.

PearlyQueen

Oh okay, thanks. In that case probably not worth stalking the site since it's only ALG and UIS that interest me, but they're not must haves. I'd like to get some older ones like Shrimp Cocktail, Ocean Potion, etc., but that's probably never going to happen.
I really would love to get Ocean Potion and Awesomeness, I've seen them selling on eBay/Blog sales at silly prices but I keep hoping she'll bring them back one day! I didn't think we'd see Stay Classy San Diego again, so maybe!

CartoonChic

Hi MRV!
wavey.gif
That's really weird about Pshiiit not shipping to Finland, especially since you were able to order from them last time. Maybe she's changing locations. I hope you're able to get Big City Lights. I know I would LOVE to get my hands on Scinlltealiant.
crybaby.gif

Aniticska, as PearlyQueen said, these were the colors restocked: Up in Smoke, All Love Garden, Secret Sauce, Dime Piece, Presto Magic, Yesterday, Congratulations, Electric Feel, Future Reflections, Kids, The Youth, Time to Pretend.

Apparently, this is the last restocking of Up in Smoke. It hasn't been said if this is also the last restock of All Love Garden, but I don't think it is. I would love if older colors like Ocean Potion, Spinkled, and Awesomeness return. I think everyone was surprised by Enchanted's silent restock of Stay Classy, Water for Unicorns, The Big City Lights collection and the other colors. So I'm hopeful!

PearlyQueen

It's time for my weekly pics of new polishes!

Glitter Gal Not Another Red, The Devil Wears Polish Big Bang Theory, Liquid Sky Lacquer Swerve, Ruby White Tips Gemini, Ninja Polish Flibberti-Gibbit

Colors By Llarowe Deanna It's Blue, Ruby White Tips Midnight on NYE, Hits Sadek Pi

Anitacska, thanks for recommending the Glitter Gal red, it looks gorgeous (in the bottle at least!) and I would never have gone for it if you hadn't suggested it!

MRV

It's time for my weekly pics of new polishes!

Glitter Gal Not Another Red, The Devil Wears Polish Big Bang Theory, Liquid Sky Lacquer Swerve, Ruby White Tips Gemini, Ninja Polish Flibberti-Gibbit

Colors By Llarowe Deanna It's Blue, Ruby White Tips Midnight on NYE, Hits Sadek Pi

Anitacska, thanks for recommending the Glitter Gal red, it looks gorgeous (in the bottle at least!) and I would never have gone for it if you hadn't suggested it!
Hey, I see other colours than blue but they're still all holos?
girlhaha.gif

OPI Life Gave Me Lemons
sigh.gif

PearlyQueen

Thanks, Anitacska. It's all right now. Thanks to Anneri
th_hug.gif
, I was able to get them.

Nice haul and mani. That OPI looks interesting. I read it came out 20 years ago!

Yes, I posted the Nordic part last week.

Nope, I postponed it and looks like I have to postpone everything possible now as I found out today that I'm coming to London in four weeks!
th_happy1.gif

I've been kind of stalking (or my computers have) but I have not seen anything. Has there been restocks?

Yeah, I don't like Bigcartel much, esp. with Enchanted because you have to change pages to put things into cart. Can you really get more than one EP? Not that I would have gotten anything from Mei Mei before (but that was more like a bad timing).

Hi CC! I don''t know what came to her. Guess some people don't want customers.

I'm at the point with EP where there's mostly the possible new ones and and some random holos to get (I have not been buying any glitters or TCs).

girlhaha.gif

OPI Life Gave Me Lemons
sigh.gif

lol, you got me! To be honest, I have a massive collection of polishes, and they pretty much cover every "straight" colour I could ever want (at least the shades I would wear). Thermals leave me cold (PUN!), particularly since they allegedly go "off" really quickly, and textures don't really appeal, so it's holos and duo/multichromes all the way pretty much! I can occasionally be tempted to a nice shimmer or metallic, but since I'm meant to be cutting down, I tend to stick to my two favourite finishes these days.
Your fingers look well ready for spring, though I think OPI must have strayed a bit in the fruit aisle and picked up limes by mistake!

Anitacska

th_hug.gif

Nice haul and mani. That OPI looks interesting. I read it came out 20 years ago!

Nope, I postponed it and looks like I have to postpone everything possible now as I found out today that I'm coming to London in four weeks!
th_happy1.gif

I've been kind of stalking (or my computers have) but I have not seen anything. Has there been restocks?

Yeah, I don't like Bigcartel much, esp. with Enchanted because you have to change pages to put things into cart. Can you really get more than one EP? Not that I would have gotten anything from Mei Mei before (but that was more like a bad timing).

I'm at the point with EP where there's mostly the possible new ones and and some random holos to get (I have not been buying any glitters or TCs).

girlhaha.gif

OPI Life Gave Me Lemons
sigh.gif

Great colour! Love the subtle stamping. Glad to hear Anneri managed to get you the EP polishes you wanted. That's why I love this thread! So helpful and friendly!

My Harlow & Co haul came on Saturday with the 2 H&Co CbL exclusives and 2 others: Little Boy Blue and My Big Girl Panties.

Also, my current mani, Picture Polish Solar Flare. Gorgeous!

PearlyQueen

Thank you! Still no sign of the silent restock, or maybe I've missed it. Hohum. Have just seen a picture of the Pshiiit exclusive polish, it sure is pretty!

Nice haul! For a change I don't own most of these, lol.

Great colour! Love the subtle stamping. Glad to hear Anneri managed to get you the EP polishes you wanted. That's why I love this thread! So helpful and friendly!

My Harlow & Co haul came on Saturday with the 2 H&Co CbL exclusives and 2 others: Little Boy Blue and My Big Girl Panties.

Also, my current mani, Picture Polish Solar Flare. Gorgeous!

I've been vaguely F5-ing Meimei all weekend, and I've not bumped into a restock either! I haven't been on constantly, I've just kept it open and refreshed when I'm near the screen. Your new haul looks really cute, and I adore your manicure, such a pretty colour, I really must wear mine!

damagedmassacre

I'm looking for a good bright red from opi and a cute nude that won't look so dirty when I work.
OPI Euro Centrale Collection. go to chicprofile and imabeautygeek to check more photos and info. http://imabeautygeek.com/2012/10/16/press-preview-opi-spring-2013-euro-centrale/ http://www.chicprofile.com/2012/10/...collection-official-info-photos-swatches.html
OPI-Spring-2013-Euro-Centrale-Collection-Swatches.jpg
i want You're such a budapest my paprika is hotter than yours cant find my czechbook i saw u saw we saw warsaw Mariah Collection http://imabeautygeek.com/2012/10/16/press-preview-opi-spring-2013-euro-centrale/

Anitacska

Today's mani China Glaze Want My Bawdy topped with Polish Me Silly Mind Blowing. It's actually so much prettier in real life, the camera just wouldn't capture the purple duochrome properly. Also, so sparkly, even though it's not sunny today.

Last picture was taken under strong indoor light to try and capture the purple (and failed, lol).

PearlyQueen

Today's mani China Glaze Want My Bawdy topped with Polish Me Silly Mind Blowing. It's actually so much prettier in real life, the camera just wouldn't capture the purple duochrome properly. Also, so sparkly, even though it's not sunny today.

Last picture was taken under strong indoor light to try and capture the purple (and failed, lol).
I really like this - the combo looks great! I've been thinking about those PMS top coats, would you recommend them? This is a good advertisement for them for sure!
Want My Bawdy is still on my untried list...
I've been trying to get a decent pic of my latest mani to post, having exactly the same problem as you - either my camera is colour blind or I am!

PearlyQueen

Meant to add:
Llarowe have added their very long list of new polishes to their website. There are descriptions in each listing, though no pictures yet. From what I've read, only about 5 of them are tempting me, though that could change depending on how they look of course! (Wish lists may go up as well as down...)

Anneri

th_hug.gif

th_happy1.gif

girlhaha.gif

OPI Life Gave Me Lemons
sigh.gif

Love the stamping on this one. Looks like a delicate lace!
My polishes arrived today, hope that yours will get here tomorrow!

Anneri

A few manis and hauls! First, I finally got my MoYou stamping plates! Perfection!!! Now I've only to learn to use them properly lol!
cd0220c7_image.jpeg
I immediately had to try the Sailor plate: First, seashells with a holo Catrice over a blue Essence:
4d2b490e_image.jpeg
And fishies!!!! Blue glitter polish with black and holo glitter handmade by me, the holo is again Catrice.
773b3cb6_image.jpeg
This is Precious Metal by CBL
5547b238_image.jpeg

Anitacska

Re Meimei, just bumped into a restock, both UIS and ALG were gone in milliseconds, didn't get any!
ALG still showed in stock just now (well, in other people's carts), but now if I try to click on it, it just goes to the Maintenance page. Oh, who cares, lol?!

Edit: Sorry I should've also said I'm sorry you didn't manage to grab any.

Anitacska

Heh. Well, after swearing that I#ll never even try to get any Enchanteds because of the hype - I've to eat my words!
greengrin.gif

Hi CC! Nice to see you!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
back! And stay a while!

Well, I got two of my polishes today and I'm totally pissed because the postage on each of the packages was 2,55€. So I paid nearly the double amount for shipping because the online shop says it's 4,50€ (or something) for shipping. Never doing that again! So angry about those markups.
girl_devil.gif

What did the RM do now? Has it gotten even worse?!

I sooooo wish we had a good TKMaxx around here. There's one in the next city, but it only has absolute rubbish.
ohboy.gif

Blues!
flower.gif
Love the Ninja polish. I'd love to see your stash!
love.gif

Well at least you only paid 4.50 euros. Shipping to the UK is 15 or so.

Quote: Originally Posted by Anneri

A few manis and hauls!

First, I finally got my MoYou stamping plates! Perfection!!! Now I've only to learn to use them properly lol!

I immediately had to try the Sailor plate:

First, seashells with a holo Catrice over a blue Essence:

And fishies!!!!
Blue glitter polish with black and holo glitter handmade by me, the holo is again Catrice.

This is Precious Metal by CBL

Nice manis!

PearlyQueen

OK, I ended up taking a shedload of pics to try to show this polish off a bit, sorry if it's a bit too much!
This week's mani is Crows Toes Alcyone:

It's a nice polish, but I'm still not sold on the CrowsToes formula, I find it fairly difficult to work with. I do have some bubbling, and to be honest I think a fourth coat would have helped, but I'm tooooo lazy! I may try this as a topper next time to see if it works! I just could NOT get the camera to pick up the pinks in this one - I was looking at pink nails, moving the camera to get the pic and the viewfinder was showing blue nails! I took the last two on the bus on the way home - yup, I was the nutter!
On the strength of this, I'm skipping the Nine Realms collection, too many other polishes I want that I enjoy working with. And since this is my favourite of the ones I have, I'm seriously thinking about selling off the rest of them to clear a bit of space.
But I must admit, this one is pretty once you've got it on!

PearlyQueen

Heh. Well, after swearing that I#ll never even try to get any Enchanteds because of the hype - I've to eat my words!
greengrin.gif

Hi CC! Nice to see you!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
back! And stay a while!

Well, I got two of my polishes today and I'm totally pissed because the postage on each of the packages was 2,55€. So I paid nearly the double amount for shipping because the online shop says it's 4,50€ (or something) for shipping. Never doing that again! So angry about those markups.
girl_devil.gif

What did the RM do now? Has it gotten even worse?!

I sooooo wish we had a good TKMaxx around here. There's one in the next city, but it only has absolute rubbish.
ohboy.gif

Blues!
flower.gif
Love the Ninja polish. I'd love to see your stash!
love.gif

lol, I'd love to see my stash too! It's in drawers, on shelves, in boxes...
Mani day is a nightmare as I search for the polish I've decided to wear, it takes forever and I get grumpy (so my husband informs me!).