Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

So pretty.
Thanks, CC!

New mani is Hare Oceans of Alloys

+ 28 C here!
heat.gif

Anitacska

Hello, just quickly checking in as we're going to Hungary for a week and I should be packing. Just wanted to share my mani, OPI My Current Crush. I took these pictures with my phone as it's exactly the kind of colour that my camera can't pick up. It's pretty, but I'm a bit underwhelmed, it's not very sparkly. I put topcoat on it because I don't like the sand formula very much to touch.

Right well, I may not be able to check in while we're away, but I will be back in a week! Have a good week everyone.

MRV

Hello, just quickly checking in as we're going to Hungary for a week and I should be packing. Just wanted to share my mani, OPI My Current Crush. I took these pictures with my phone as it's exactly the kind of colour that my camera can't pick up. It's pretty, but I'm a bit underwhelmed, it's not very sparkly. I put topcoat on it because I don't like the sand formula very much to touch.

Right well, I may not be able to check in while we're away, but I will be back in a week! Have a good week everyone.

Have a nice stay in Hungary! I think MCC is kind of a "matte with glitter" - if that's possible!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33

Here is YSL Bleu Cyclades ( no top coat )

Bleu Cyclades looks very nice on you!

I'm wearing Orly Ablaze. A neon coral with golden shimmer - this is the neon bomb!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Dominique33

That's a nice Essie. I got it, too! Oui, bleu-vert, c'est très joli! Have a nice stay in Hungary! I think MCC is kind of a "matte with glitter" - if that's possible! Bleu Cyclades looks very nice on you! I'm wearing Orly Ablaze. A neon coral with golden shimmer - this is the neon bomb! :cloud9:
Gorgeous !

PearlyQueen

Gorgeous colour! I must admit, I'm dubious about the "sand" textures myself - hence why I don't own any! Enjoy your break!

PearlyQueen

That's a nice Essie. I got it, too!

Oui, bleu-vert, c'est très joli!

Have a nice stay in Hungary! I think MCC is kind of a "matte with glitter" - if that's possible!

I'm wearing Orly Ablaze. A neon coral with golden shimmer - this is the neon bomb!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Your nails look beautiful! And you will never lose them when you're wearing that shade! It's well and truly neon, and rather tasty!

Anneri

That's a nice Essie. I got it, too!

Oui, bleu-vert, c'est très joli!

th_e2cloud9.gif

heat.gif

I'll post some manis later.

Also, it pains my heart but I've decided to skip the Llarowe summer LE. Hubby and me finally booked our honeymoon to San Francisco and Hawaii for October, and I really have to save for that. Saying that, I got some DS polishes today and also ordered some glitters for my frankens - but I really have to low-buy for a while now. After all, I really want to experience, do and buy stuff when we're in the US, so my addiction has to take a little break...
winks.gif

Anitacska

I've finally worked out how to upload pictures from my mobile, so here's my mani, the blue Opi sand ( don't remember its name and since it's a mini, it doesn't say on the bottom of the bottle ). I'll be back later with some replies ( turns out my sister has joined the 21st century and has wifi!).

Anitacska

Merci, Dominique ! Me neither, just wanted to know what's available. Too bad about the texture, nice colour tthough. Thank you for reminding me of Kiko! Do you guys recommend other Kiko products? Thanks, CC! New mani is Hare Oceans of Alloys + 28 C here! :hot:  
This is a really nice polish!
Here is YSL Bleu Cyclades ( no top coat )
cad9a7df_image.jpeg
Gorgeous!
That's a nice Essie. I got it, too! Oui, bleu-vert, c'est très joli! Have a nice stay in Hungary! I think MCC is kind of a "matte with glitter" - if that's possible! Bleu Cyclades looks very nice on you! I'm wearing Orly Ablaze. A neon coral with golden shimmer - this is the neon bomb! :cloud9:
Very neon! I'm thinking I'll skip the Opi and China Glaze neons and get the Orly ones instead.
Gorgeous colour!  I must admit, I'm dubious about the "sand" textures myself - hence why I don't own any!  Enjoy your break!
Thanks.
Your nails look beautiful!  And you will never lose them when you're wearing that shade!  It's well and truly neon, and rather tasty!
This made me laugh! :)
I recommend an Alex then! Made my life that much easier, and doesn't take up too much space! :D Hi CC! :wavey: I just got the maintenance screen. But it's ok. Hah, I did that too just for sh*t and giggles. There was a listing for the Mishka trio that was 255€! Are people mad?! I really like the Hare on you. I'm not a fan of those dense glitters nowadays, but this one is very nice! I generally like nearly everything that Kiko makes in liner-form - I think their eyeliners and lipliners are very very good, also their 'shadesticks' (don't know what they're called properly). I know a lot of people who like their lipsticks, but haven't tried those myself. Have fun in Hungary! Love that colour on you! :eyelove: :hot: I'll post some manis later. Also, it pains my heart but I've decided to skip the Llarowe summer LE. Hubby and me finally booked our honeymoon to San Francisco and Hawaii for October, and I really have to save for that. Saying that, I got some DS polishes today and also ordered some glitters for my frankens - but I really have to low-buy for a while now. After all, I really want to experience, do and buy stuff when we're in the US, so my addiction has to take a little break... ;)
Thanks. Yeah, some of the old EP polishes apparently go for $500+! Who in their right mind would pay that much??? Very nice! Bet you'll have a lovely honeymoon! I was going to skip the CbL preorder today, but I actually remembered in time and placed an order for 7 polishes. The rest looks a bit samey to me now.

PearlyQueen

I've finally worked out how to upload pictures from my mobile, so here's my mani, the blue Opi sand ( don't remember its name and since it's a mini, it doesn't say on the bottom of the bottle ). I'll be back later with some replies ( turns out my sister has joined the 21st century and has wifi!).
What a lovely summery blue! Perfect for a holiday!

PearlyQueen

My latest mani is Celestial Cosmetics - Sapphires of Tarth:

It's such a relief to wear a 2 coat no drama polish! This reads a strong teal in artificial light and a strong blue with purple duochrome in daylight, with hints of pink at extreme angles in certain lighting conditions. It's much glowier (not a real word!) in person and I was blown away at times today when indirect daylight brought out a vivid purple shade. I love it! It's really metallic in finish too.

PearlyQueen

My newest polishes!

Enchanted Polish Queen of the Castle, Liquid Sky Lacquer Bad Ass Nails, Dance Legend Milky Way, Lilypad Lacquer Golden Glow, Liquid Sky Lacquer Babi's Bur-Bindi

Enchanted Polish Mean Mr Mustard, Hits Sadek Lamed, Different Dimension Tulips are Better Than One, Emily de Molly High Distinction, Dance Legend Pulsar

I think I achieved a bit less blue this week!

Anitacska

My latest mani is Celestial Cosmetics - Sapphires of Tarth: It's such a relief to wear a 2 coat no drama polish!  This reads a strong teal in artificial light and a strong blue with purple duochrome in daylight, with hints of pink at extreme angles in certain lighting conditions.  It's much glowier (not a real word!) in person and I was blown away at times today when indirect daylight brought out a vivid purple shade.  I love it!  It's really metallic in finish too.
Nice mani!
My newest polishes! Enchanted Polish Queen of the Castle, Liquid Sky Lacquer Bad Ass Nails, Dance Legend Milky Way, Lilypad Lacquer Golden Glow, Liquid Sky Lacquer Babi's Bur-Bindi Enchanted Polish Mean Mr Mustard, Hits Sadek Lamed, Different Dimension Tulips are Better Than One, Emily de Molly High Distinction, Dance Legend Pulsar I think I achieved a bit less blue this week!
Hahaha, yes, just about! :D Nice selection (I only own about half of these).

MRV

My newest polishes!

Enchanted Polish Queen of the Castle, Liquid Sky Lacquer Bad Ass Nails, Dance Legend Milky Way, Lilypad Lacquer Golden Glow, Liquid Sky Lacquer Babi's Bur-Bindi

Enchanted Polish Mean Mr Mustard, Hits Sadek Lamed, Different Dimension Tulips are Better Than One, Emily de Molly High Distinction, Dance Legend Pulsar

I think I achieved a bit less blue this week!
Nice picks! I love High Distinction.

New mani is EdM Blue Prediction on Baker Street! (Figured I'd wear some UK polishes)

Blue Prediction actually has a lot of holo hexes but they just wanted to hug the bottle. Good for layering though.

Anneri

I wanted to post some manis the other day and totally forgot about it! Here they are: My first Enchanted *hearts*
c284b87c_image.jpeg
This - oh well. It was fun for a day. The nude polish is Essie Spin the Bottle, the topcoat is from Claire's. The neon nps are no name polishes I got from a toy store (yes, really!).
44540cff_image.jpeg
This is a mix of Kiko polishes - the red and dark blue ones are from an older LE and have a rubber finish, the glitter np is from their new line-up.
3b5fa27e_image.jpeg
And this is Essie Find me an Oasis with Blanc.
d83320d7_image.jpeg

Anitacska

Merci !

Thanks!
girlhaha.gif
Yes, it's a very nice neon, not too weird for non-NPAs!

I love my Helmers, too! Only one does not seem to be enough for my untrieds...

Apparenty!

Thanks, it's a nice Hare, and thank you for the Kiko tips. I try to check them out.

Oh, your honeymoon sounds lovely. Once in a lifetime investment!

A beautiful teal! Nice to hear you're not cut off while staying in Hungary.

Thanks! Yes, that's a good desicion. Orly makes great neons. I also got the orange one, and the purple one (but that might not be a true neon).

Looks awesome!

New mani is EdM Blue Prediction on Baker Street! (Figured I'd wear some UK polishes)

Blue Prediction actually has a lot of holo hexes but they just wanted to hug the bottle. Good for layering though.

That's a gorgeous blue!

Quote: Originally Posted by Anneri

I wanted to post some manis the other day and totally forgot about it!

Here they are:

My first Enchanted *hearts*

This - oh well. It was fun for a day. The nude polish is Essie Spin the Bottle, the topcoat is from Claire's. The neon nps are no name polishes I got from a toy store (yes, really!).

This is a mix of Kiko polishes - the red and dark blue ones are from an older LE and have a rubber finish, the glitter np is from their new line-up.

And this is Essie Find me an Oasis with Blanc.
Great manis! I saw this last one on Instagram and wow, it looks so great!

PearlyQueen

Merci !

Thanks!
girlhaha.gif
Yes, it's a very nice neon, not too weird for non-NPAs!

I love my Helmers, too! Only one does not seem to be enough for my untrieds...

Apparenty!

Thanks, it's a nice Hare, and thank you for the Kiko tips. I try to check them out.

Oh, your honeymoon sounds lovely. Once in a lifetime investment!

A beautiful teal! Nice to hear you're not cut off while staying in Hungary.

Thanks! Yes, that's a good desicion. Orly makes great neons. I also got the orange one, and the purple one (but that might not be a true neon).

Looks awesome!

This is a very nice mani - not sure how come I don't own Baker Street, I have soooo many Nails Incs but not that one!