Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

These are all really nice! I love the Ciate - never tried that brand and don't need another one to buy but it's so pretty! The FF is a nice summery colour, shame the flakies were a bit naughty. The Tonic is a nice shade.
Thank you!

I have a couple more manis, these are actually from last week as I only wore one polish this week and didn't take pictures.

First is KBShimmer Maybe Navy, pictures aren't the best as usual, lots of pink flecks not visible.

20240812_154203.jpg

20240812_154209.jpg

Next is Nailed It Master of Regeneration. Very hard to photograph due to the shimmer. It was also not as sheer as it looks in the pictures. Very pretty though.

20240814_125507.jpg

20240814_134938.jpg

20240814_125538.jpg

I have no nail related news, I didn't order from HHC (although I was tempted by a couple) and as usual not looking at PPU. Was going to order a couple polishes from FF, but didn't in the end. So yeah, that's my news, hahaha.

Anitacska

I've finally put away my new polishes (only took a month, lol) and I'm down to my last drawer, only have enough space for a handful of polishes. I guess that's an incentive not to buy more, I literally don't have anywhere to put them!

I've decided to stop buying fragrances too, it has taken over from my nail polish obsession, but again lack of space and funds is telling me to be sensible.

I really need to find a new hobby that doesn't take up space and doesn't cost much! I guess there's sports, but... I'm too lazy, lol.

PearlyQueen

Thank you!

I have a couple more manis, these are actually from last week as I only wore one polish this week and didn't take pictures.

First is KBShimmer Maybe Navy, pictures aren't the best as usual, lots of pink flecks not visible.

View attachment 71404

View attachment 71405

Next is Nailed It Master of Regeneration. Very hard to photograph due to the shimmer. It was also not as sheer as it looks in the pictures. Very pretty though.

View attachment 71406

View attachment 71407

View attachment 71408

I have no nail related news, I didn't order from HHC (although I was tempted by a couple) and as usual not looking at PPU. Was going to order a couple polishes from FF, but didn't in the end. So yeah, that's my news, hahaha.
Lovely manis! I've been away...
I just made something very similar to the KBShimmer one! I have been not nail shopping due to my holiday! I must sort out my holiday mani pics soon but I'm trying to catch up with work. I'm happy to have my unique role at work but it means no-one covers for me. I have to take a load more leave in the next month or I'll lose it, can't figure out how to fit it all in!

PearlyQueen

I've finally put away my new polishes (only took a month, lol) and I'm down to my last drawer, only have enough space for a handful of polishes. I guess that's an incentive not to buy more, I literally don't have anywhere to put them!

I've decided to stop buying fragrances too, it has taken over from my nail polish obsession, but again lack of space and funds is telling me to be sensible.

I really need to find a new hobby that doesn't take up space and doesn't cost much! I guess there's sports, but... I'm too lazy, lol
I ran out of space a very long time ago, I now have polish everywhere! I feel you on shopping based hobbies - I've been enjoying making polish over the last few months, though it's hardly free. Good luck finding something that suits you!