NAKED 3 is real!!!

GlitterMUA

Oh gosh I'm really trying to decide if I should get this or not! I've bought so much makeup these past few months!! arrgggg!!

Vandekamp

Oh gosh I'm really trying to decide if I should get this or not! I've bought so much makeup these past few months!! arrgggg!!
I got mine from Urban Decay last week. I'm very excited. The colors are amazing. BUT this is not a Limited Edition item so relax, take a deep breath and exhale. If you don't get it this week or next month, it will still be around like Naked and Naked 2.

GlitterMUA

Quote:Originally Posted by Vandekamp

I got mine from Urban Decay last week. I'm very excited. The colors are amazing. BUT this is not a Limited Edition item so relax, take a deep breath and exhale. If you don't get it this week or next month, it will still be around like Naked and Naked 2.

I know its not LE, but I'm at a place where I'm like 'do I really NEED this palette??' LOL! I have so many eyeshadows...

janineios

Mine is out for delivery today and I cannot contain myself
yahoo.gif

DeeDee2013

I ordered my palette the day it launched at 8:04 a.m. via paypal and the status says "Being Processed." Others ordered after me and their palettes shipped. What's up with that? Has anyone else experienced this issue?

ninalovesmakeup

So, I don't know if it was a glitch or not but I had a minute break at work and checked on my phone and they were back in stock. I didn't notice anyone mention it here or on FB, but I was able to place an order and get confirmation email. It's back out of stock now though.

vamua703

So, I don't know if it was a glitch or not but I had a minute break at work and checked on my phone and they were back in stock. I didn't notice anyone mention it here or on FB, but I was able to place an order and get confirmation email. It's back out of stock now though.
womp womp I went and looked 5 mins after I saw your post and it was indeed out of stock (lol I didn't see that part of your post. I just read it was back and I figured i'd try)

mac_aiken

It came! Mine was waiting for me in the mail room at work this morning. I am in love with this palette. I don't care for the other 2 at all but this one will get major love. Can't wait to get home and play.

diamonddiva

I ordered my palette the day it launched at 8:04 a.m. via paypal and the status says "Being Processed." Others ordered after me and their palettes shipped. What's up with that? Has anyone else experienced this issue?
I still am waiting on my order status to change as well. I didn't order until 12:00pm EST time though.

texasmommy

I ordered it that morning, but did not get any emails and it does not show up in my Order section on UD's site. The payment was completed, and I was about to contact them to see if it had really gone through, but it arrived today.

smileyt06

This is going to be gorg for woc too. The colors are amazing and it even feeling like loracs shadows sooooo buttery. The consistency def does not feel like the rest!
667cee5f_image.jpeg
2b7ca473_image.jpeg