NAKED 3 is real!!!

kalexis08

I'm wearing Naked 3 today and the only knock on it is the actual palette. when i try to close mine it's kind of funky and doesn't want to click otherwise all of the colors are beautiful!

vamua703

lol I'm the opposite, I am scared of bold lips but I love bold eyes xD
I was the same way for the longest time. I am JUST getting into lipstick (it started with the Riri spring collection) Had 0 MAC lippies at the start of the year and at this point I think I have 12.

Quote: Originally Posted by MACJunkie85

I can't wait to use this palette tomorrow. Yes I plan outfits according to my makeup. :)
You are not the only one.

KrystalAnne

I'm the same. I just can't get the hang of doing a bold eye. Plus, I rather have a bold lip
winks.gif
. So I stick to neutrals. I have a UD palette that has some brights in it but it just sits there. During summer/spring I try to do just a little pop of color under the eye or something. But that's about it.
Bold eyes are also out of my comfort zone. I'll usually just work with softer colors. I need to practice doing bold eye looks on myself more often because I think they're fun &pretty, but I don't feel talented enough to be able to go all out on my eye makeup.

Lipstickwh0re

My palette wont be here till December 2nd.
thud.gif
Will probably use N2 or The Theodora Palette for a look tomorrow. I'm mad my dog's greenies will get here before it.

Beautybuyer

I hope my ulta gets plenty of these I'm hoping my hubby gets me this, the Lorac unzipped and pro palette! Knowing him he'll get me none, and get me something nice, but something I completely don't need/want lol.

butterflyeyes

I picked up my Naked 3 palette (among other things) this morning from the UPS facility but still haven't had a chance to play with it. Just had enough time to open it up and make sure it was in perfect condition (and drool over it lol). As far as the Vice 2 palette goes....maybe I'm in the minority but I actually like it. It's actually a bit more subdued than the original (less vibrant colors in it) and I really don't see the drag quality to it unless you choose to create those looks with it. I guess it's a matter of how you choose to work with the colors but it's really not as harsh or garish as some are making it sound. Don't get me wrong...with the right hand you can go all out with it but that's not hard to do with almost any palette with a healthy dose of choices.

butterflyeyes

FYI my local Ulta's manager has confirmed that they will release the Naked 3 palette on 12/12/13 so that sounds like the date that all of the retailers will have it.

MaryJane

I picked up my Naked 3 palette (among other things) this morning from the UPS facility but still haven't had a chance to play with it. Just had enough time to open it up and make sure it was in perfect condition (and drool over it lol). As far as the Vice 2 palette goes....maybe I'm in the minority but I actually like it. It's actually a bit more subdued than the original (less vibrant colors in it) and I really don't see the drag quality to it unless you choose to create those looks with it. I guess it's a matter of how you choose to work with the colors but it's really not as harsh or garish as some are making it sound. Don't get me wrong...with the right hand you can go all out with it but that's not hard to do with almost any palette with a healthy dose of choices.
I agree with you about the Vice 2 palette. I love it. There is enough of a variety of colors that I can do subtle and bold looks. Drag queen? Makeup colors from any brand can give you that look if you don't apply it correctly.

butterflyeyes

Noticed some of the pics posted on IG of the Naked 3 boxes that some people were selling didn't look right...then I looked closer at the actual palette case and noticed that it didn't quite look right either. Not that I think anyone on here will get desperate and try buying from some outside source since we all know these aren't LE and will be available soon at other retailers just be very careful if you consider buying elsewhere because the deals seem great. They are probably the fakes that I spotted on IG. The boxes that the palettes came on aren't plain (if you don't see the shadows at the bottom portion of the front of the box then I wouldn't buy it). The case on the fake looks like they over exaggerated the inprints a little more than they should have and some of the inprints are smaller...making it have a lot more inprints (odd that I noticed that lol). Just found it interesting...and sad that anyone went to great lengths to create that and that a lot of people will get duped.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
My Naked 3 arrived yesterday!
yahoo.gif

I have more photos and swatches on my blog (link in my sig) if anyone's interested.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
As far as the Vice 2 palette goes....maybe I'm in the minority but I actually like it. It's actually a bit more subdued than the original (less vibrant colors in it) and I really don't see the drag quality to it unless you choose to create those looks with it. I guess it's a matter of how you choose to work with the colors but it's really not as harsh or garish as some are making it sound. Don't get me wrong...with the right hand you can go all out with it but that's not hard to do with almost any palette with a healthy dose of choices.
iagree.gif
I love my Vice 2 palette. You can create just about any look with it... from office-friendly day-time looks... to fun and bold night-time looks. Like you said, it's all in how you choose to work with the colors.
thmbup.gif