NAKED 3 is real!!!

janineios

2eb951fd_image.jpeg
I just posted this on IG but wanted to share here. I did a super light look for today with Naked 3. I LOVE how pretty and romantic the colors are and the fact that so many day time looks are possible with it. Night looks as well, but I think I'm more excited about day looks with this one!

babygirlLAH

Yeah, UD Vice 2 colors aren't for me.....kind of drag-queen-ish....:barf:
I like some of the vice 2 colors, but I don't think they flow together well. Their big palettes like that never seem complete or versatile enough to me. Can never justify the price.
its funny you guys mentioned this. I just returned mines earlier. I really tried to love it, I gave it a bunch of tries but I really wasn't happy with how it looked on me.
2eb951fd_image.jpeg
I just posted this on IG but wanted to share here. I did a super light look for today with Naked 3. I LOVE how pretty and romantic the colors are and the fact that so many day time looks are possible with it. Night looks as well, but I think I'm more excited about day looks with this one!
very pretty!! :)

Dolly Snow

Gorgeous

josephine90

2eb951fd_image.jpeg
You look amazing! What shades did u use for the look?

diamonddiva

Does anyone own that new Coastal Scents palette called, "Revealed"? It's supposedlyva dupe for Naked 1 & 2. On sale now for 9.98.

KrystalAnne

I would have ordered it, but UD doesn't ship to Canada.
WTF2.gif
crybaby.gif

I received N2 today - love it. It's definitely not too cool for those of us with warm tones. Playing with that will keep me busy for a bit. I won't get N1 because I just loathe the packaging and I have heaps of MAC neutrals already.

Trying hard to resist Vice 2. I don't do strong colours, so I should NOT get that one.

That is such a pretty look!

Quote: Originally Posted by janineios

macgirl006

Yeah, UD Vice 2 colors aren't for me.....kind of drag-queen-ish....:barf:
I thouht the same thing! I was at Macy's swatching and trying to decide if I should get it but since I wear bold lippies, I thought the colors were too wild and "drag qeenish"(no offense to anyone). I just thought the colors were so random and did't go together. That's just my opinion...glad I skipped

ChosenOne

I haven't been sleeping well the past few nights, and I think I'm going to blame that on my impatience for this palette to release at Sephora already. Yup, that's what I'm gonna do.
sigh.gif

ForeverJenn

2eb951fd_image.jpeg
:eyelove: I cant wait to get it. It's a very pretty look on you.

Mayanas

jawdrop.gif

miss0annette

I thouht the same thing! I was at Macy's swatching and trying to decide if I should get it but since I wear bold lippies, I thought the colors were too wild and "drag qeenish"(no offense to anyone). I just thought the colors were so random and did't go together. That's just my opinion...glad I skipped
I'm the same. I just can't get the hang of doing a bold eye. Plus, I rather have a bold lip ;). So I stick to neutrals. I have a UD palette that has some brights in it but it just sits there. During summer/spring I try to do just a little pop of color under the eye or something. But that's about it.

Kaori

I'm the same. I just can't get the hang of doing a bold eye. Plus, I rather have a bold lip
winks.gif
. So I stick to neutrals. I have a UD palette that has some brights in it but it just sits there. During summer/spring I try to do just a little pop of color under the eye or something. But that's about it.
lol I'm the opposite, I am scared of bold lips but I love bold eyes xD