NAKED 3 is real!!!

ILoveMakeup84

Smileyt06 the colors look amazing on your skin tone!! Thank you for the great swatches! I can't wait to get mine when it comes back in stock :)

shontay07108

Aaahh! When the hell is Sephora getting this? I'm so impatient. I guess I should've just ordered it and then decided if I liked it.

Kaori

Aaahh! When the hell is Sephora getting this? I'm so impatient. I guess I should've just ordered it and then decided if I liked it.
some people on sephora FB (not employees) said something about sephora december 12 and ulta december 13 but it may not be true

JenJay

I ordered around 6:30 am on launch day. Used PayPal with UPS ground shipping. I just checked, and it will arrive by the end of the day on Wednesday.
They modified my delivery date. It will now arrive today before 5pm!!
nanaparty.gif

KrystalAnne

I'm feeling the exact same way! C'mon Sephoraaaa, let us have it! This will probably be available to everyone at once since it's not LE, right?

Crap, I just realized I hit VIB Rouge yesterday. That's not something I'm proud of. Well, it might as well be worth something, let the Rouge-ers have at it first!
amuse.gif
I just don't want it to sell out while I'm sleeping.

jetese

I'm feeling the exact same way! C'mon Sephoraaaa, let us have it! This will probably be available to everyone at once since it's not LE, right?

Crap, I just realized I hit VIB Rouge yesterday. That's not something I'm proud of. Well, it might as well be worth something, let the Rouge-ers have at it first!
amuse.gif
I just don't want it to sell out while I'm sleeping.
I can relate to every single part of this post.

SRenee12

I ordered my palette the day it launched at 8:04 a.m. via paypal and the status says "Being Processed."  Others ordered after me and their palettes shipped.  What's up with that? Has anyone else experienced this issue?
mine is still being processed too! I called them today and she said they will ship today or tomorrow. I asked about expedited ship!! I wanted to wear on Thanksgiving :( crosses fingers it ships today!!!

DeeDee2013

mine is still being processed too! I called them today and she said they will ship today or tomorrow. I asked about expedited ship!! I wanted to wear on Thanksgiving
ssad.gif
crosses fingers it ships today!!!
I just received my shipping notice.

I doubt you'll receive it by TG, so hopefully you have an alternate palette. God knows I do!!!! LOL

Actually, the Laura Mercier Artist palette or the Lorac Unzipped palette have similar colors. If you have either of them, you might be able to create a gorgeous look using various shades of pink.

Gorgeous40

I have mine in my hands as we speak, and let me tell you... I am HERE for Nooner, Buzz, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Liar and Darkside and Blackout.
heart.gif

Audrey C

I would have ordered it, but UD doesn't ship to Canada.
WTF2.gif
crybaby.gif

I received N2 today - love it. It's definitely not too cool for those of us with warm tones. Playing with that will keep me busy for a bit. I won't get N1 because I just loathe the packaging and I have heaps of MAC neutrals already.

Trying hard to resist Vice 2. I don't do strong colours, so I should NOT get that one.

shontay07108

I like some of the vice 2 colors, but I don't think they flow together well. Their big palettes like that never seem complete or versatile enough to me. Can never justify the price.

bvenice1920

So Im just gonna keep saying how much I wish Sephora would hurry up and get it. Ive asked so many workers and Ive heard everything from Black Friday to the 9th of DEC. I just wish they would freaking hurry up already. This gift card is burning a hole in my pocket lol.
devil.gif

Audrey C

Yeah, UD Vice 2 colors aren't for me.....kind of drag-queen-ish....
puke.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

I like some of the vice 2 colors, but I don't think they flow together well. Their big palettes like that never seem complete or versatile enough to me. Can never justify the price.
Excellent - just what I needed, someone to talk me down. I'll never wear more than a handful of the colours, so I'll pass.