NAKED 3 is real!!!

LV2EVOLVE

I finally received mine after two weeks and I live in CA. It arrived defective with the pan crooked ready to fall out and a cracked shadow : (

LV2EVOLVE

OH no. I'd call them ASAP to get a new one sent out.
I can't get through to them by phone. They must be busy today. I wish they would just give me a percentage off and call it a day. At least it isn't swatched. I think the overall palette is the best out of the three.

Dolly Snow

It came!
645ffb33_CAM00030.jpeg

vamua703

Mine is due to be delivered today. I'm so excited to see it in person.
My husband ordered mine Monday....I'm just waiting to see that it was processed. I can't wait!!!!
I can't get through to them by phone. They must be busy today. I wish they would just give me a percentage off and call it a day. At least it isn't swatched. I think the overall palette is the best out of the three.
Grrr that sucks. Yea it's be nice to receive a percent back. How badly was your shadow broken

JenJay

So annoyed. My Naked3 was supposed to be here today, and I went to go check the status on UPS and there's an exception with this message:
Due to local operation disruption, packages not unloaded from trailer, expect a one day business day delay
Blah!
I got the same darn email notice about my MAC lipsticks wth!!!
I also got the same messages about my Black Friday MAC & Urban Decay lipsticks! Everything was supposed to arrive tomorrow.

RiriCummings

From UD's FB "UDers, we hear you loud and clear. So to hook you up, we’ve worked hard with our retail partner's Beauty.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com to move up the online launch of Naked3 to 12/6 instead of 12/9. Enjoy getting Naked!"
thanks a bunches! i really didnt wanna fight crowds for this AND riri lol

MereBear

I'm so ready to get this palette and I'm so happy that I haven't used my $15 off coupon from Sephora!!

butterflyeyes

So excited for the release at ulta!! i have 30$ worth of points that I can redeem. WINNING!!
I wish they would hurry up and switch to the dollar point system here. They are STILL on that crappy level system with the awful rewards. Most of the time they suck lol

erine1881

Wow really?  We got a notification at work (I work for Sephora) and they told us that if we try to sell the Naked 3 before the 11th at 9pm, then ALL THE SALES COUNTRY WIDE would be stopped because of me! We have had the Naked3 palettes in the back room for a few weeks as I understand and we just aren't allowed to put them out until that date, it's in writing from Corp. I don't know how they will make this happen! 
Yup. My friend is seasonal at SiJCP and she said they're not allowed to sell it before the 12th, but that they've got 40 of them in back, waiting to go!

shontay07108

My order hasn't shipped yet. I know UD is lazy about their standard shipping orders anyway. Hopefully I'll have it by the middle of next week.

butterflyeyes

What's wrong with your point system? At Ulta?
Yes...we are still on the old system. The tiered level system instead of the dollar point system where you can use your points on the items on that you want to. Most of the time the items they have in the tiers aren't that great although a few times they have some good choices.

v0ltagekid

Yup. My friend is seasonal at SiJCP and she said they're not allowed to sell it before the 12th, but that they've got 40 of them in back, waiting to go!
Just got home from work (SiJCP), they had no clue what I was talking about when I told them what I had seen and said that under no circumstance will our store be selling it before the 11th at 9pm EST. So... I guess maybe just the online stores will sell it earlier.