NAKED 3 is real!!!

ChosenOne

Hey ladies!! What time do u think sephora.com will release the N3? Midnight maybe?
Probably about 5 minutes after I decide to give up and go to bed
tong.gif

ninalovesmakeup

Second day in a row that my package has been delayed. This time due to weather. It's supposed to snow tomorrow too, so I probably won't get it then and I'm flying to a conference on Sunday, so I probably won't get it until I get back next Thursday! :( I ordered November 25th.

mommyluvsmac

That's prob how it will go for me too.   I hope so too. 
Yeah I'll try at midnight and then again around 630am before I take my babies to school lol.....and then maybe one more time at lunch. After that I'm calling it quits until it hits stores. If I don't get Riri and my N3 pallet before christmas I'm gonna be p*ssed lol.

thejwlife

It'll probably be on Macys or Ulta closer to midnight. I know you can't use your coupon - but if you're just eager to get it.

smileyt06

For all you guys who still want this palette it is available online at Ulta, so go run run runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol happy buyings

MUAddict

Yeah I'll try at midnight and then again around 630am before I take my babies to school lol.....and then maybe one more time at lunch. After that I'm calling it quits until it hits stores. If I don't get Riri and my N3 pallet before christmas I'm gonna be p*ssed lol.
it's on! get it!!!!

ChosenOne

Totally did not expect this to go up until at least midnight PST. Placed my order and feeling good! Now to go to bed for 5-6 hours of sleep. Good luck, everybody!!!
pompom.gif

shontay07108

Awesome that it's up now. Why am I excited when mine is already on it's way? :lol: I just tracked it and I should have it in my hands on Tuesday!

Fuzzy

I bought one, I figured a little money off with BI coupon is better than no discount later!