NAKED 3 is real!!!

Vandekamp

You have to note that the main difference between MAC and UD is rarely is there a limited edition anything from UD. Take the Vice 2 palette yes its limited edition but I'm sure they have planned for at least that particular product being around for at least most of the year. When MAC plans a release they want to sell out that product before they release the next limited edition items. Which in some cases can be 2-3 weeks apart. 
Agreed. But make enough products to satisfy everyone for at least one week or even one whole day. That's all. Lol.

Audrey C

My palette has shipped!

Since MissTT lured me to the Dark Side with the F&F sale, I haven't been buying MAC. I gorged on lots of other makeup, and I don't think I'll be back. There are staples I will continue to buy and I still love the lippies, but I've found better powders (Hourglass), better liners (UD), eyeshadows that are just as good and cheaper (Inglot and UD Naked palettes) and already preferred NARS blush.

I have no time or patience for LE drama and I don't get anything out of being one of the 500 people to get an item. It's makeup. Whatever. I don't care how 'exclusive' it is. I just want to be able to buy the products I want without the headaches of MAC.

LiliV

Got 2 Naked 3's from Sephora, one for me and one for my mom. Glad I saw it was up! Now I just have to be careful using mine so my mom doesn't see bc hers is going to be her Christmas present lol if she sees mine she'll know I got her one too

Kaori

I'm surprised how the palette is still up on sephora and ulta, they sure had to stock up good, better than UD themselves lol I snatched one with the gift card right as it became available, but still waiting for it to be shipped >.< so impatient!!! and bummed that the candy perfume deluxe sold out before naked3 came up sigh im greedy ;)

Vandekamp

My palette has shipped! Since MissTT lured me to the Dark Side with the F&F sale, I haven't been buying MAC. I gorged on lots of other makeup, and I don't think I'll be back. There are staples I will continue to buy and I still love the lippies, but I've found better powders (Hourglass), better liners (UD), eyeshadows that are just as good and cheaper (Inglot and UD Naked palettes) and already preferred NARS blush. I have no time or patience for LE drama and I don't get anything out of being one of the 500 people to get an item. It's makeup. Whatever. I don't care how 'exclusive' it is. I just want to be able to buy the products I want without the headaches of MAC.
AMEN!!!! I could not have it said it better. After I get Heroine I am DONE with Mac for a very long time. I will come back when they develop a policy of really listening to their customers and trying to make them happy. I don't foresee that happening any time in the near future. Nars and UD are my new makeup beasties.

butterflyeyes

For the most part UD has been pretty good with their LE releases and the stock situation. They don't tend to get off on the pure panic that MAC seems to enjoy creating with their "virtually everything we release is LE and we love to see you all fight for it" madness (and in all fairness...quite a few of the MAC fans seem to love this too). But it's a formula that MAC really won't be inclined to change because as much as people complain about it they come back for more every time so they really aren't as mad as they say they are lol. A least MAC's profit margin doesn't seem to reflect that. Ah well. It IS nice to see a thread where a launch is pretty much successful though. Yes, this wasn't LE and yes, the initial release sold out but that wasn't a shock and the wait really wasn't long. The launch wasn't some sort of military ops mission that you had to plan for in order to get what you wanted. Pretty stress free for the most part. Us MAC fans tend to forget what that's like when we encounter it lol

Beautybuyer

Yes I did ---ordered Monday. Guess we'll start seeing them on EBay for a small fortune with all the BROADCASTING!
T is how I first saw she had it posted to Facebook. At least these are perm but she's been blasting lately too lol I'm sure it's good for her fans

Baby1black

My palette has shipped! Since MissTT lured me to the Dark Side with the F&F sale, I haven't been buying MAC. I gorged on lots of other makeup, and I don't think I'll be back. There are staples I will continue to buy and I still love the lippies, but I've found better powders (Hourglass), better liners (UD), eyeshadows that are just as good and cheaper (Inglot and UD Naked palettes) and already preferred NARS blush. I have no time or patience for LE drama and I don't get anything out of being one of the 500 people to get an item. It's makeup. Whatever. I don't care how 'exclusive' it is. I just want to be able to buy the products I want without the headaches of MAC.
You're so right. I've become so picky with mac lately. Especially after the fall riri collection. I just felt that staying an hour in awaiting room is pure nonsense. There are so many other makeup brands especially with coupons. I second my thanks to MissTT for the F&F sale.

thebloomroom

I bought this thanks to yall, I had 0 desire to get it before yall posted your pix
censored.gif
my credit card bill this month was already embarrassing!! oops.....

this is why i shouldnt shop at 1am, i make impulse buys LOL. After i get my RirixMAC holiday lippies i am BANNING myself from buying anymore makeup for a good few months

bvenice1920

I bought this thanks to yall, I had 0 desire to get it before yall posted your pix
censored.gif
my credit card bill this month was already embarrassing!! oops.....

this is why i shouldnt shop at 1am, i make impulse buys LOL. After i get my RirixMAC holiday lippies i am BANNING myself from buying anymore makeup for a good few months
You know this is what all makeup junkies say lol right before they make another purchase lol lol

Medgal07

Just saw the palette @ sephora. Im afraid it will look too pink. I did get 2 sets of the smokey UD liners sets - they marked them down to $24. Got one set for my daughter in law & one for me
Awww that's sweet. Bestest mother-in-law ever

Medgal07

The product isn't LE and it'll be in stores in a few days. So, if anyone pays those ridiculous prices - it would kinda be on them. Right?
I'm actually fucking amazed at how many permanent items still end up on Ebay---even when they are readily
available for everyday public consumption at retail cost. Ahhh---the mysteries of life.
sneaky.gif

Medgal07

It IS nice to see a thread where a launch is pretty much successful though. Yes, this wasn't LE and yes, the initial release sold out but that wasn't a shock and the wait really wasn't long. The launch wasn't some sort of military ops mission that you had to plan for in order to get what you wanted. Pretty stress free for the most part. Us MAC fans tend to forget what that's like when we encounter it lol
So, so true BFEs