NAKED 3 is real!!!

MissTT

What the frick am I supposed to do with my palette coming from UD? Why was I so impatient?
bangdesk.gif

butterflyeyes

:fluffy: Yay!!! Glad for everyone that snagged it...especially those that got to use their VIB cards. Makes it too good of a deal to pass up.

thebloomroom

this looks good on darker WOC right? that was the consensus lol?? i didnt want it but im on sephora and i see it.. may get it :X

Naughtyp

Got it for my sister's Xmas gift! Now I need to get my hands on the two new riri lipsticks and her gift is complete :sigh: I'm debating ordering another palette for myself. Must keep self control : have to finish Xmas shopping.
that's a good sister!! ;) wish I had a sister lol But my brothers spoil me pretty well!! Lol Did u get any lipsticks today? At least the N3 is perm so u can pick it up later. I need to restrain myself tho I have lots of presents to buy still!

Medgal07

Yes I did ---ordered Monday. Guess we'll start seeing them on EBay for a small fortune with all the BROADCASTING!

elegant-one

Just saw the palette @ sephora. Im afraid it will look too pink. I did get 2 sets of the smokey UD liners sets - they marked them down to $24. Got one set for my daughter in law & one for me

thejwlife

Yes I did ---ordered Monday. Guess we'll start seeing them on EBay for a small fortune with all the BROADCASTING!
The product isn't LE and it'll be in stores in a few days. So, if anyone pays those ridiculous prices - it would kinda be on them. Right?

Vandekamp

I got my order too. Isn't it amazing that you will find almost no one on this thread complaining about the availability of the Naked 3 palette. Basically, it's there for anyone who wants it. Mac could learn a lot from Urban Decay. With EVERY Mac LE collection, the ladies on Specktra basically say the items are gone in 15-30minutes. Many are unhappy. But the ladies here are happy and pleased with the rollout.

DILLIGAF

Isn't it amazing that you will find almost no one on this thread complaining about the availability of the Naked 3 palette. Basically, it's there for anyone who wants it. Mac could learn a lot from Urban Decay. With EVERY Mac LE collection, the ladies on Specktra basically say the items are gone in 15-30minutes. Many are unhappy. But the ladies here are happy and pleased with the rollout.
You have to note that the main difference between MAC and UD is rarely is there a limited edition anything from UD. Take the Vice 2 palette yes its limited edition but I'm sure they have planned for at least that particular product being around for at least most of the year. When MAC plans a release they want to sell out that product before they release the next limited edition items. Which in some cases can be 2-3 weeks apart.