NAKED 3 is real!!!

Living Doll

Just ordered mine with my VIB discount. Ahhh...that felt good.
yahoo.gif

Msfaszion

Ordered mines and used my $20 off gift certificate … boy my bank account!!! For two months of being a member on this board I've gone bananas. Hopefully the buying slows down … it's so addictive. Hope everyone is successful.

Naughtyp

Just ordered mine using my $20 reward card from sephora! I so don't need this but how can I pass up a deal like that?!

Audrey C

GOT IT - and used my Canadian $20 card. I thought it would work and it did - it didn't make sense that they gave me a Canadian online code if it wouldn't work. The small print actually says that the compact can only be obtained in store, but I have no interest in that.

Can't WAIT to get it!!!

FPmiami

Thanks ladies for the heads up! I was stalking Sephora but about to head to bed and checked the thread one last time. This is my first Naked palette so I'm excited! And to get that $20 off was a plus! I can't wait to see all the looks our beautiful selves put together! Goodnight!

UrbanSweetheart

this is TOTALLY me right now LOL!!! thanks for sharing the news ladies! I was able to get the palette plus use my giftcard so YEEEEEEEEEEE! Just had to endure a horrible night with my ex, plus I missed out on my riri lipsticks, so this totally made my night a whole lot better
yahoo.gif

Mayanas

I placed my order.

Seriously my wallet is craying with MAC in the morning and Sephora right know
cry.gif

mommyluvsmac

Ordered mines and used my $20 off gift certificate … boy my bank account!!! For two months of being a member on this board I've gone bananas.  Hopefully the buying slows down … it's so addictive. Hope everyone is successful.
Hip hip hooray!!! I got it! Congratulations to everyone who got their N3! I hope u enjoy it as much as I will :)

ForeverJenn

Got it for my sister's Xmas gift! Now I need to get my hands on the two new riri lipsticks and her gift is complete :sigh: I'm debating ordering another palette for myself. Must keep self control : have to finish Xmas shopping.