NARS Spring 2014

User38

posting this here: it is a new product from NARS .. it is 0.05 oz. and yes, I am the dummy who buys these things which promise to smooth out skin and remove 22 years off our lined faces. Right.

It's tech name is Pro Prime Instant Line and pore perfector. what it does exactly I am not sure. I wore it today and noticed nothing. But will try again tomorrow without any primer at all to see if it makes any difference.

It is clear gel like and it comes in a 4 1/2 inch tube -- which is about as wide as a dime maybe less. I used my late hubby's ruler for measuring it. It is quite small and very petite.. lol.

would I buy this again for $30 incl tax.. do not think so. But, I might be too strict about what my requirements are.

GlamMomAngel

posting this here:  it is a new product from NARS .. it is 0.05 oz.  and yes, I am the dummy who buys these things which promise to smooth out skin and remove 22 years off our lined faces.  Right. It's tech name is Pro Prime Instant Line and pore perfector.  what it does exactly I am not sure. I wore it today and noticed nothing.  But will try again tomorrow without any primer at all to see if it makes any difference.  It is clear gel like and it comes in a 4 1/2 inch tube -- which is about as wide as a dime maybe less. I used my late hubby's ruler for measuring it.  It is quite small and very petite.. lol. would I buy this again for $30 incl tax.. do not think so.  But, I might be too strict about what my requirements are.
I returned this after trying it for several days. Noticed no difference.

User38

well one day for me and I will continue seeing the rest of the week. Expensive nonsense imo.

LavenderPearl

I also got the Kauai Duo and it is sooo beautiful!

Here I wear it with Années Folles on my lips:

You look fantastic!
amuse.gif

myfavoritePA

I finally received my Kauai! The gold lame shade is just BEAUTIFUL. It is the only gold I own that doesn't pull orange on me. The color actually reminds me of my "goldpagne" iPhone 5s. I wanted to post a swatch and a look I did this morning (I didn't use the purple because I had to keep it work appropriate and I feel more comfortable in a professional setting in neutrals).

natural light

Sorry...the closeups got a little washed out.

I'm NW10-15 for reference.

cocodivatime

Does anyone know if the gold in Kauai is similar to MAC's older mineralize shadow Gilt by Association? That gold was gorgeous but pulled green on me and I didn't love it I swatched Kauai on my hand but won't really be able to tell unless I try it on my eyes. And I don't put displays on my face so I have to decide from a hand swatch

alyxo

I swatched Kauai on my hand but won't really be able to tell unless I try it on my eyes. And I don't put displays on my face so I have to decide from a hand swatch
Not similar at all. The gold in Kauai is very bright on the eye. It pulls a little green on me but it is mainly gold.

GlamMomAngel

While I was at Nordstrom yesterday, I pre ordered the new NARS ita brush. The new brush collection will be at stores April 2nd. She said they were unsure of how many they were getting & that pre orders got 1st dibs

cocodivatime

While I was at Nordstrom yesterday, I pre ordered the new NARS ita brush. The new brush collection will be at stores April 2nd. She said they were unsure of how many they were getting & that pre orders got 1st dibs
Do you know how the new Ita differs from the new?

alyxo

OMG! That brush is so hard to come by! I waited patiently for it to reach my local Sephora stores...and it never did. Or I missed out on it. Hopefully it will be on the NARS website so I can order it since there is no Nordstrom in Toronto, I don't think...